PureWash Water for Plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ziggyross

ziggyross
Reaction score
We recently purchased a PureWash system for our clothes washer. It purifies and adds HR Molecules to the water. These are the same molecules that are produced in a thunderstorm. I have been using this water on my plants the last few watering s. It has not affected the plants in any negative ways and seems to be doing really well.

A little info on the Purewash system.

" The technology behind the EdenPURE pureWash® was developed for hospitals over 20 years ago because laundry detergents were causing so many problems for them.

Laundry Detergents were promoting germs, leaving behind harmful chemicals that cause irritation and infection, polluting the air, clogging drains, and reducing the life of linens. Laundry detergents were a major expense and caused so many issues that hospitals were forced to find a technology that was cheaper, more sanitary and environmentally-friendly.

The hospital HR Molecule Generator was developed to alleviate the problems caused by laundry detergents. An HR Molecule Generator produces Hydroxyl Radical (HR) Molecules which are one of nature's most powerful cleansers. Nature uses Hydroxyl Radicals to purify the air and water. The HR molecule also sanitizes and deodorizes air and water. HR Molecules are in higher density in a storm and this is why the air smells so fresh after a thunderstorm. "

Not only is it working for my plants it also does a great job on the laundry. No more buying detergent and paying to heat hot water for laundry.

Latest posts

Back