purple autos??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uptosumpn

Reaction score
anyone know if LOWLIFE came out with their new auto called; "The Purps" or if the JOINT DOCTOR relesed his new one called; "Purple Ryder"??? Man I want either one of those to add to my stash and breed em'!...I heard the Purple Ryder comes in the mix pack from attitude, but u wouldn't knw which one it is! <stupid if u ask me!:rolleyes:

i dont see any purps on lowlife section at attitude..
btw, I grew out their lowlife auto hindu kush.. I wouldnt recommend it even to an enemy.. 4gs dried from 3 plants. :(

yeah, I know! what you mean about those Auto Hindu Kush beans! (they are a ***** to germate too!) I bought 10 tried 2 with my other autos, NOTHING! currently germing 4 right now just to experiment, (it been 2 days! first 24hrs in cup of water, now put them to the paper towel method)... NEVER WILL BUY THOSE AGAIN!!

yup. ill never do autos again period.
only half of my lowlife hindus germinated too.

No, I didn't say; Never buy "AUTOS", what I ment was; "I'll never buy those Auto Hindu beans again"...I think they are the worst out there!! other autos seem to do great!! at least 2oz per plant dry if you use 1000hps or more! look at richy b's or grandaddytoke auto grow journals!! those will make you a believer!!!

Never heard of Auto Purps before.
Have heard of 1000 different strains Lowlife supposedly is making. Like Jack Ryder, and Mr.Nice Ryder. All this other stuff. None of it has been true yet.

ya im sure there are some nice auto strains, but if you arent doing it to be stealth, or flower outdoors year around, i dont see the point.
if u have a veg and flower chamber u can get harvests quicker, and im sure yield, taste, potency, etc. will all be better on the original strain versus the autos.
my opinion, of course

Actually relentless. The blueberry for autos is said to be the most blueberry flavored strains out. It just brings out the flavor more.
And that potency mess is just all talk. Its no difference. Like those Diesel Ryders rank just as potent as regular NYCD. Its not an issue, and getting better all the time.
Only true difference is yield.

Latest posts

Back