Purple Haze -- HazeXSkunk 1 -- Bagseed!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rami

Reaction score
Wats up potheads.

2 days ago I germinated 5 Purple Haze Feminized seeds, 5 HazeXSkunk 1, and 15 Reg. Bag seed using the simple paper towl method. Almost all have germinated successfully except for a few, 3 or 4. All where planted just incase.
Im starting them out in 16oz plastic cups using Scotts Organic Soil.
Growing under 3 150watt HPS lights (which is really not enough for 25 plants,but I might reconsider when i get the electric bill)
I can already see some little sprouts in less than 24 hours some wit the first set of leaves already starting to grow, ther not even sittin up straight yet.

The walls are covered wit Emrgency Bags, which i heard is the second best thing next to Mylar, which I searched everywhere but couldnt find any.
Cheap 15$ Fan blowing on the little ones 24/7, Air conditioner hooked to a timer turns on and off every hour, best thing i could come up with for ventilation, anything else would raise suspicions with the neighbors around me if they see anything like a big tube hangin out the window..haha.
The plants are being watered with Purified drinking water with a bunch of different purification systems such as Reverse Osmosis and Carbon Filtration. I found a connect on some cheap water, i payed 4$ for a box of 24 20oz bottles which is great.
Temps around 80, dont kno about humidity til i get a thermometer soon.

Pictures of the setup and the lil sprouts will be up soon.

Peace.

Ok
I forgot i started a journal for this grow..haha..its been so long..

but heres the first update..ever..and ill breifly tell u wat went on since i started.

Ok, so I started out with 5 of which is supposed to be "purple haze'' , plus 5 HazeXskunk1, and wit a bunch of crapy bad seed.
So i ended up wit 10 plants some how. Those who gerrmed and those who didnt, and those who survived and those that didnt.

But anyways. I started them out in 16oz cups wit some SCOTTS ORGANIC soil, which i do not recomend for anyone to use at all cuz its just garbage. Growth was extremely slow, the plants got MG defficiency like the first week.
The plants wer all under 3 150W HPS. i have another one but i dont wanna cause suspicions wit a really high electric bill.
So anyways things were really bad in the begining til i transplanted them into 1 gallon pots in new soil, MG seedling starter soil or somethin like that, and fed thme MG nutes high wit N. and all of a sudden they just BOOMED. started growwin fast and gettin bushy.

I vegged for 60 days. most plants showed sex at day 45 or somethin like that. and later on i switched lights to 12/12.

Ended up wit 7 females out of 10 plants. which is LOVE :). 3 hazeXskunk1 3 purple haze and 1 bag seed.

2 weeks into flower i transplanted again to 5 gallon pots. And BOOM! again. The HazeXskunk1 is growin out of control. one of them is stretchin like crazy and its about to reach the damn ceiling in my room. I dont have anything to measure how tall she is but compared to my size, 5.9 im guessing its a 6 2 footer..haha.

enough wit the talk now heres some pics.

29092008051.jpg

16102008075.jpg

21102008101.jpg

21102008100.jpg

21102008099.jpg

21102008098.jpg

Gretchin.jpg

Ill have better pics later. today they are at 24 days in to flowering.

pics r from last week.

enjoy.

I am growing just 2 haze x skunk1 and they are very bushy which I wasn't expecting. They have about 4-6" buds growing on at least 5 branches. They have been flowering for 8 weeks now and wonder when the pistols will change some??? the trichs are still amber

IMG_0670_2.JPG

wow! love your pretty flowers!

nice! thanks for sharing with us

I had two mystery long-blooming Haze's and boy, I had to train new growth EVERY FREAKIN DAY of the bloom cycle (upward growth ended round 21/2month mark). I even had to chop off a few cola's so my Jack Frost could have room to bloom. Lookin' good, friend. Keeper Green and on the QT.

I have absolutely no electric power in my apartment, a while back there was a misunderstanding between me and my landlord which has led to this.

The plants have been in the dark for 3 days now, i checked on them everyday since it happened to see if they are still alive. They seem to have stretched in those past 3 days of complete darkness. Lucky enough for me there are no signs of drooping....yet.

I'm also worried that the light interruptions that I have been forcing on them may cause them to hermie.

I'm working on getting my electric power back.
Hopefully I will solve this problem by today or tomorrow.

Any one have any idea how long can the plants take it without light??
And will they be ok if I got the light back in time?

thank you.

Well in nature you could have days with a lot of overcast, early nights. So this might not stress your plant out right away. Try and get it fixed soon, because I think after another 3 days you are flurting with danger.

During the day just try and get it any kind of light you can. From a window, some kinda battery system, then again I dunno what you budget is. Good luck though buddy.

that haze skunk is nice, i am growing super silver haze. wich is haze crossed with a skunk, love them long looking leaves shes got. i hope eveything is ok with her, an she grows u some think buds. an for how long be for colors chang, well from what i have read with true haze plants it can take up to 13 weeks of flowering time to fully be ready to smoke. i am in it for the long haul my self, but my babys are just 2 weeks old.

Pistil hair is okay to ignore. The trichomes are amber you say? If so, if about 30% are amber, give her the chop, hang to dry and ENJOY YOUR STASH!

Latest posts

Back