Question about 24/7 and 18/6 veg light times

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FemmeFatale said:
I have a very tight grow room....I'm stuffing too many in there as it is and I have so far had very good results. I grow in soil FFO and have been using gen hydroponics nutes. This is my third grow with these two strains ( I think I have 7 or 8 grows overall) and I made a few changes that have increased yields. Someone:angrywife: ....who shall remain anonymous is complaining about the electric bill and now that I have started "ANOTHER"? room has been giving me grief :hitchair: over the increase. (we have some of the highs kW cost in the country) seems to think its due to the increase of my "ROOMS"....LOL....but even when I have shown,:hairpull: mathematically, that the increased consumption isn't solely due to my rooms!....so....in the name of "PEACEFUL" :peace: co-habitation..I'm attempting to appease the :heart: "SIGNIFICANT OTHER" :heart: by using as little electricity as possible.....anyone who is married should understand my concerns.....

Ya know we had our bill go up 50 bucks a month and we both bout had a fit. Found out my neighbors went up 40 and she doesn't grow. Phewy i was relived. We just had a rate increase and if my grow room is an additional ten bucks, then oh well. I feel your pain.

i have been under a contract with a 3rd party that my wife agreed to when i wasnt home,:hitchair: :hairpull: they told her we would save money, think i could break the contract, no way, and i tried, hard.

the contract recently expired, i had been pay around $750 every three months, got a bill after the contract ended for $430 for 3 months, what dirtbags they are.

Rosebud said:
OMG that is rotten. can you do anything about it?

i tried everything, i reported them to the better business bureau, i called the ombudsman for my area, no one would help, they had a recorded phone call with my wife agreeing. i have since found that these guys are very well known for this and they are being investigated, also my provincial government has recently introduced a new law saying the contracts can be broken within 3 months of agreeing.

Doesnt help me as my contract has expired, but they soaked me for 3 yrs.

That really is terrible. I would be so mad. I bet your wife felt terrible. I guess ya move on knowing you did what you could.

Hick said:
:ignore:.........:rant:.......!!!

:D

SEE!!!!! :doh:

I'm not even going to mention the little bit from my old SSSC catalog about 18/6 vs 24/0 and clones. I did once a couple years ago and ... :rant: :bolt:

LOL, it's still wherever my wife put it when she 'straightened up' my room.:eek:

To the OP. What type lights are you using to veg?

Wet

Latest posts

Back