Question about Foxfarm ferts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phatpharmer

Growin A Lifestyle
Reaction score
Hi guy's I just bought the complete Foxfarm fert kit, Grow Big, Big Bloom,Tiger Bloom,Open sesame,Beastie Bloomz,Cha ching I got the kit for 145$ , the question I have is this has anyone followed the feeding schedule provided by Foxfarm and if so what were your results? The shop I bought them from said they used the feeding schedule and was more than happy with results. I guess I'm just looking for confromation from another source as well. I also have another question I'm mixing a gallon ferts at a time but only using maybe 1/4 to 1/2 of it would it be all right just to leave the leftover ferts for next time or will it loose effectivness let me no if anyone can help with 1 or both these topics thnks again PP:hubba:

Wassup,
Sounds like you got everything you need to grow a good crop, fox farm is a great company. If i were you i would use the ferts at 1/2 strength and see how the plant reacts. If it doesnt burn them, you know you can increse the strength or ppm's. How old are you'r plants? Remember that you shouldnt have to feed 'em for the first 2 week's. Hope this can help, Peace and Love!!!
Roken.

yeah what Roken said..I use all the FF nutes and like the reults..I have not used anything to compare too..I did my research here and found the masses use FF so me beeing a student baught FF..but do start at 1/2 strength and go up from there..just remember not to go over the chart...You will find that you use Grow Big..and Big Bloom more and will purchase more of these then the powder nutes..Keep us posted but most of all KEEP M GREEN

Latest posts

Back