Question About Inhaling

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sabby

Green Revolution Pioneer
Reaction score
I've read that the majority of the THC from a hit of Marijuana is absorbed within the first five seconds...

So, if you exhale slightly then re-inhale (don't let the smoke out, just enough to trick your lungs...Like a dog panting!) wouldn't it reprocess and extend the life of your stash? I've noticed that pant inhaling will completely evaporate the smoke if you do it enough - it's a great trick I learned in high school, when we'd all huddle in bathroom stalls to sneak our Marlboro Red's. Even if they posted a bathroom monitor who smelled smoke, she couldn't tell which stall was smoking because while the smell was there, the actual exhaled smoke was not. I've always assumed that was because our lungs absorbed it, after enough small breaths.

I don't know if there's any truth to this or not, so don't take it as a statement of fact...I'd like to know, though, and if there are any biologists or medical professionals out there who possibly understand the inhaling mechanism a bit better, by all means, share!

ok, i spoke too soon.

essentially, the smoke is being mixed with fresh air with every breath.

Its escaping your lungs, your just not going to see it. Rapid inhalation is met with equally rapid exhalation.

What you will see is the trail of smoke coming from your spliff.

all I can say is,I am happy when my lungs expand so fast I can't keep a good hit down,my daughter always said If ya don't cough you don't get off,haha,ENJOY!

Or, grow so much you dont have to keep it in your lungs long because the next hit is gonna be as good as the last. I do NOT want to cough.....

Agree here with JBones, I do.

Yeah I hate coughing after a good hit.... I don't cough very much since I began growing my own and not buying the local garbage weed....

Latest posts

Back