question about lowrydr autoflower strain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flight175

Reaction score
okay so its already winter time and the outside light is 12/12 so anything that goes outside starts flowering immediately. I live in florida so it never gets frosty here (or atleast very rarely does it)

my question is, if i planted lowryders outdoors now would they begin flowering right away like a normal plant would OR would they still veg like normal because they're autoflower and they dont veg until their time is up?

They don't flower by photoperiod, meaning that no matter how much light you give them the will flower. If you put them outside they will automatically flower. Usually takes 2-3 weeks before you can see pistils IME, but I haven't heard good things about putting auto-flowers outside. Low yields.

Cannabis Ruderalis is a strain Slartibartfast that flowers without having to adjust the photoperiod or amount of daylight. It will literally automatically flower.

I think you should plant it! The yeild for anything will be better outdorrs, sorry to go against disco.

Smokinjoe, cannabis ruderalis is a species of cannabis. Family Cannabacae, Genus cannabis, and species Indica sativa or ruderalis.

Ruderalis are known a lot to have the autoflowering characteristic, but are low in potency and yield.

Auto plants don't flower by their florigen/antiflorigen levels, as 12/12 strains do. 12/12 strains need 12/12 lighting for flower because those strains flower only when the ratio of florigen and antiflorigen is equal or close. Florigen is the chemical created during photosynthesis during the day, and antiflorigen is created by the ABSENCE of light. That is why the night period needs to be undisturbed. Autos will flower no matter what.

I think Thorn or Brouli threw some beans outside and got a small yield but I may be mistaken on the person but I have also read on rollitup.com that the yields are better indoors than out. Best of luck to you though. I am growing some right now and like, not love, them. In the future I will probably continue to grow them but not just Lowryders like I have been doing. Just better if you have some extra space or need a stealth grow. But hey... something is better than nothing!

Outdoors allows for maximum root space and provides a better yield, with added light penetration.

And I'm not one to go against indoor growing :hubba:

Latest posts

Back