Question about monitor glow in grow room.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DownSouth34

Reaction score
Hi all!

I'm in my 5th day of flowering and things are going good. I have 2 confirmed ladies in my 2nd floor man loft. The problem is, my computer is also up there. At 7pm my lights go off, but sometimes I need to be up there working till later. My computer screen does not face the plants, but there is a glow that does reach them. They are not in a sealed box, just in the corner of my room. I can put one of those tri-fold large poster boards in front of it which only allows the glow to come in from the top. Will this glow affect my ladies later in flower? It can't be more glow than say a full moon. Thanks in advance for all the input.

i would'nt take the chance. a suggestion; while your working, surfing, throw a blanket over your grow box.

no light means, none. light=hermies...bb...

Yes, IMO, it will. Also, even the light that comes in when you enter and leave the room can be a problem. Get your girls in a space that you can keep completely dark during dark times or you could well end up with a she/he.

Thanks for the input BB and THG. I am making this post from my new Thinkpad so now I can work downstairs and give my ladies their complete dark time.

Latest posts

Back