question about soil and nutes?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krazycraker

Reaction score
im on my 3rd grow and have only used miracle grow not that is a bad thing i dont think, but im looking into getting some fox farm soil, my question is on worms way web site they have nutes in a trio pack big bloom, tiger bloom, & grow big. if i order all of these do i use all of them or should i just get 1, then is one bettter than other, any help greatly appreciated.

For the best results you are going to want all three.. However u use them at different times throughout your grow.. The grow big is primarily for vegging and the 2 blooms are for flowering.. When you buy these products (which i highly recommend great stuff) you will get a chart that explains this better and you can also take a look at it online on FoxFarms website.. This chart gives things like week to week break down and messurments to add to your water.. Hope that help! Later! :D

Of yeah sorry about the soil MG soil (even there organic mix) doesn't stand up to the foxfarm line of soils (my favorite being the Ocean Forest it is great!) A lot of people here will use the organic MG soil and it works great for them but i have never had much success with it so i tend not to use it.. See ya!

Thanks for the suggestion i will deff try this next grow because getting some lime and organic MG is much easier than foxfarm soils (and a little cheaper as well) plus im always up for trying some new things with my grows :D Oh yeah what are the mix percentages you usually use with that soil combo?

what are the mix percentages you usually use with that soil combo?
I've used it by itself, 50/50 with worm castings, 2-1-1 or 50% Sunshine potting mix, 25% MG and 25% worm castings with a tablespoon of lime per gallon of soil. All these mixes worked great:D.

ive been looking for foxfarm ocean forest but cannot seem to find it on wormsway site, or local stores around here that say they sell foxfarm, where can i get foxfarm ocean forest?

If you don't have a local hydro store i would say try e bay i no sellers carry it on there but most hydro stores carry at least one type of FF soil..

Thanks BBP for the lime mixture suggestions im gonna have to try it out sometime

Latest posts

Back