Question about THC in my system??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rp1982

Reaction score
i stopped smoking pot on june 10th and didnt smoke any at all until july 31st. i took one hit on july 31st and that is it. only one medium hit and i didnt even hold it in that long. i have to take a drug test sometime before august 16th probably around the 10th or 11th. i weigh about 195 lbs. and i am 5'7". what are the chances that the one hit i took on the 31st of july will still be in my sytem on august 10th or 11th and what would be the best thing to do to ensure it wont be?? if it shows up, i probably go to jail for 30 to 90 days. any helpful info would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,
ryan p.

usually one to two pipes a day. but then soometimes not for a couple days. then maybe one day a few times. probably on average,one to to pipes a day of some chronic, no shwag. i wouldnt consider myself a heavy user but once or twice a day 5-6 days a week. but then i took a few days off here and there and had some heavy smoking days, but not many heavy usage days. then as of june 10th, absolutely nothing until july 31st, when i took one medium hit. i have been drinking like 100 ounces of water a day and been trying to excercise but not as much as i want to. will be walking a lot this week. i hope that the one hit doesnt screw me. i was kinda drunk and didnt think about what i was doing until after i took the hit. so i didnt really hold it in either. hit it kind of like a drag from a cigarette. quick inhale, quick exhale. thanks for any help/info u have for me. i just want to know how worried i should be or if i should go crazier on the water than 100 ounces per day. dont trust any drinks or other stuff. i used this drink from GNC and it worked the first 4 times, then failed. then they directed me to some guranteed crap that failed so i quit smoking. if i can pass this drug test next week, i can almost definitely exchange jail time for community service.

thanks again and in advance,
ryan

probly dont have much to worry about but if it was me i would at least grab a home test kit and check first.....

water is good for you but it will not flush the thc out of your system, only dilute's your piss witch they will know is diluted with a gravity/ph test

cool, thanks. didnt think i would have to worry. but in case i get the at home test and it says positive, what actions do u think i should take?? i dont trust those drinks and stuff as i have had mixed results. i just wanna be prepared in case it is still there. does that jello or sur gel thing really work?? any help is greatly appreciated

thanks again
ryan

Latest posts

Back