My new strain: Sour Bubble

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Poet

Reaction score
After years of study I have decided which Indica to add to my seed stable.
In an earlier post I mentioned I had Satori, Goji and Oregon Grown OG, and that I needed another indica or indica dominant strain. Well... Bog Sour Bubble is it.

I was worried about mold with pure indica. Bog is constantly talking about mold, he got me spooked on mold and it took me a long time to realize that they are up in northern California near Oregon where it rains all the time. Every morning the sea fog comes in from the ocean and even if it doesn't rain that day, it is always humid especially outside.
My parents were up there after the war {ww2} and Dad liked it but mom said it rained all the time and it never dried out. That it was depressing and had the highest rate of suicide and alcoholism in the country. No wonder growers have mold problems.
Those tight indica buds won't let any air in and mold loves it in there!

My air-conditioning guy said the way air conditioning works is it is basically a dehumidifier, air-conditioning removes humidity from the air. Here in Iberia as the most humid months are May, June, July and August, I may not grow the Sour Bubble then but after September, inside and under air conditioning, with no high humidity, indica would love it here.
Iberia's a long way from Northern California, it's a completely different climate, very dry most of the time.
Bogs Sour Bubble at 100% indica and 23-28% thc is my next new strain.

Thank you...

Poet-Warrior...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back