Questions on Lights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joker448

Reaction score
Hi im joker, i found 1 seed in a bag of chronic and started to germinate it. It sprouted and i just put the germinated seed in a cup full of soil. I need to know what types of lights i need to get to make my plan grow for a cheap price. Im planning on growing under my bed and i only have 1 seed... So I just need to know whats a good cheap light that wont **** up my plant lol...

Please Reply :))))

well, cfl's (compact fluorescent lamps) are cheap. if you are growing 1 plant i think two or even one 27W would do it for vegetation, also use light that are around 6700k=bright white.

For flowering you would have to use more of them, and they would have to be around 2700k=warm white, but you would have to place some sheets to make a micro-room so the light can reflect. id say about 4x27W would be great.

you are growing under your bed? what is the distance between the floor and your bed?

Why are you growing under your bed?
If you are living at home and you dont want to get busted by your folks then just dont grow, if I am wrong I apologize dont mean to offend.

Latest posts

Back