Questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Havingfun

Reaction score
Ok got questions with photos.
Ok first ones are ones in Flower that are just 4 female from bag seeds. Do they look ok for only 12/12 for 2 weeks and one week of that was T5 now 600 Watt HPS.

IMG_5067.JPG

IMG_5068.JPG

IMG_5074.JPG

This is my Blue Mystics that have been growing for 5 weeks and are 12-13 inches tall. Should I start them on 12/12 yet? They are 24/7 under T5 right now. The smaller ones in the second photo on the left are swiss cheese and are only a few weeks old and only 8-9 inches. These are all Fem Seeds.

IMG_5069.JPG

IMG_5070.JPG

IMG_5071.JPG

Better pictures of the ones in flower with HPS off.

IMG_5075.JPG

IMG_5076.JPG

Few more random photos. The last photo is of my 2 week old Snow White.

IMG_5075.JPG

IMG_5069.JPG

IMG_5072.JPG

Looks like some good trichs on those plants for 2 wweeks into flower........ I would wait until the plants in veg have alternating nodes before putting them into flower. Maybe try doing some LST on them to improve your yeild.

Yes I have topped all of the ones in grow that were ready. Some of the ones that I topped have already put out 2 inches in duel tops. :)

No I did not. There was not enough to use for that. I popped the top when it was a inch tall so the 2 nubs below it would branch. Before I flower the Blue Mystics I might try cloning.

I'd watch those four from bag seed close for hermmies......... as a rule it is best not to use bag seeds to grow your meds from.

I am watching for them to herm on me everyday. I did them just to get practice.

Havingfun said:
I am watching for them to herm on me everyday. I did them just to get practice.

You have seen male parts on a plant before?

Oh yes 6 of the ones out of 10 were males looked like a Banana Tree. LOL

Havingfun said:
Oh yes 6 of the ones out of 10 were males looked like a Banana Tree. LOL

not so noticable when she hiding them parts in the girly flowers.

Ya hope she does not hide them to good if they do herm on me.

Havingfun said:
Ya hope she does not hide them to good if they do herm on me.

if your other plants are in flower it would spread the magic dust on them as well.

Well looks like I have a little longer before I move the good stuff into that area.

your going to wait 6-8 more weeks to flower those plants?....... I wouldn't.

Well how long do you think I have before moving the BM's into flower? I guess I will just have to play Russian Roulette.

I'd take a few clones....... put the good stuff in flower....... ditch the bagweed and write off the 2 weeks in flower as a good growing practice...... some may disagree....... if your not a legal grower....... don't put your freedom on the line for some unknow quality of meds. Just mho...... btw I did what your doing a few years ago.lol

I have someone flying in to look at my plants in 2 weeks that has done cloning. I guess that would be a good time to possibly put in to flower.

Latest posts

Back