Randy Couture

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombbudpuffa

Sweet Cheeba Chiefa
Reaction score
Is amazing. I knew Tim Sylvia would knock him out! Instead, Randy dominated every aspect of the fight! Standup, ground, Tim didn't seem to have an answer. Who would have thought Randy could knock Tim down with the 1st punch of the fight?!? Incredible fight, Randy won every round to regain the belt...makes me think about getting old in a different light.

How bout Wanderlei Silva loosing to Dan Henderson. Big defeat....No Silva VS. Chuck Liddell anymore :( . How bout Takanori Gomi loosing to Nick Diaz......Another big defeat. I love MMA. It's way better than Boxing right now.........:cool:

Bojok said:
How bout Wanderlei Silva loosing to Dan Henderson. Big defeat....No Silva VS. Chuck Liddell anymore :( . How bout Takanori Gomi loosing to Nick Diaz......Another big defeat. I love MMA. It's way better than Boxing right now.........:cool:
Yeah, those were two incredible upsets too...but I don't think there was ever going to be a Silva/Liddell fight. IMO, I still think Silva would beat him.

No supposedly after this or his next fight(silva) He and Liddell were going to hook up and duke it out but it aint going to happen anymore. Especially after Silva has lost 2 in a row. The first of the 2 was for a non title fight. The fight I'm waiting to see is St. Pierre vs. Anderson Silva.....:eek: Now that one is going to be awsome.......;)

St. Pierre and Anderson Silva will never happen, IMO. St. Pierre- welterweight champ, Silva-middleweight champ...nah, never.

bombbudpuffa said:
Yeah, those were two incredible upsets too...but I don't think there was ever going to be a Silva/Liddell fight. IMO, I still think Silva would beat him.
I like chuck liddell and all, but i think silva would lay a whoopin on him if they fought...remember that guy from japan...Kazushi Sakuraba, they called him the gracie hunter...he has beaten 4 of the gracie's since 1999...royler, royce, renzo, and ryan...he broke renzos elbow in a kimura at a time when renzo was considered the best in the world...but out of 9 losses in his career, 3 of them come from silva, all knock outs...chuck liddell is a formidable opponent for anyone on his feet...but take him to the mat and he is not a great wrestler...would be a great fight to see though...anticipating the day it happens

Wow. I had no idea there were so many MMA fans on here. Does anyone train?

yes i do for 12 years and i meet Rndy and chuck L. last year those guys are awesome mad cool but Rndy is an awesome teacher

Latest posts

Back