RDRose popping in to say 'HI'!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rdrose

Growin' with the Stars...
Reaction score
Hi Everyone! It's been awhile so thought Introductions might be the best place to say 'hi' to all of you! :)

It's been too long, and thank you Hippy for sending me a private message reminding me how much I have missed all of you! I started working full time in February, so that keeps me away from the computer, too.

Hubby is doing great after his accident in January w/the chainsaw...he is back at the gym, back on the Harley, and the only residual affect is that he cannot feel the bottom of his foot because of the nerve damage...(could take years to regrow the nerve) but other than that...his healing has been incredible! He was very lucky :D

We are delighted to announce the birth of our first grandbaby, too!!

Ooohhh...and I got my motorcycle license too!! I'm a "biker chic"... :cool: I have a Honda 750...had to get it lowered a bit, since I am only 5 ft tall...but I'm getting the hang of it!! LOLOL!!

I posted on the Outdoor Grow, too regarding my latest outdoor grow, if you're interested, check it out!

Hope you are all doing well and I'll see you around a little more than I have in the past few months! :) Rose

I'm a new guy, nice to meet you...off to look at the journal

BTW Happy to hear your husband and FAMILY is doing well, congrats:D

Rd!... how ya been?!?... haven't seen 'ya in some time :p

and... total bummer!... ya missed my first couple 'a grows since I started full steam again. look at last month's POTM :hubba:

glad 'ta hear hubby is doing better after that chainsaw lept up and bit him :eek:

ahhh... nerve damage... know it all too well....;)

great 'ta see ya back on the boards... I'll make sure I have a look at yer outdoor post :D

welcome back, my dear :D

:48: TCVG

Glad to see your still around and it sounds like you been real busy. ;)

Delighted to hear everythings working out .... be careful on that bike !

welcome back rd rose,,,:clap: on the grandbaby and glad to hear the husband is welll on the road to recovery :peace:
:woohoo: a biker chick thats so cool :48:

Latest posts

Back