re-veg experts help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CoolAsAFan

Reaction score
apparently my cat figured a way to open the closet door to my flowering room...its safe to assume my plants (2 1/2 wks into flowering) received so far... 24 hours of light; 12 from my lights, 12 from indirect lighting from window (with shade down if that helps to advise). the closet door was only half way open which brings a little hope as the window and door are on walls that form a right angle so not across from eachother. my light cycle just turned on right now as well so will get 36 hours of light! should i turn lights off and just switch the light/dark periods? i also noticed the fan leaves look an almost plastic type look. does that mean re-veg has already started or is in process? help pls!

ate, just pulled 3, turned hermie...got to thinking, my flowering room is covered in mylar, so if a few plants got enough light to turn hermie, then most likely they ALL got enough light because of the mylar? still dont know what to do about light cycle. turn lights off and just swith dark/light period makes most sense....right? help?

Leave it alone, just close the door and don't let you cat get your weed.

You should have nothing to worry about.

Latest posts

Back