realistic indoor weights?? .5- 1 lbs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruffy

i love mj!
Reaction score
so alot say yup it has been done, some say lucky to get 3 z per plant. what have you got and using what methid? scrog, sog, 5' plant? what med? nuts?
what do you think i can get? i can grow from 1-7 plants,
i have a 5x7x8hi using soil under 2- 600 hps vented. what strain is the best producer? name a few pls. how big of a bucket? thanks all

its all in the veg time, and size of the container ruffy. you can grow one plant and harvest a pound easily, or ten plants in smaller containers for the same pound.

all depends what you expect, and your knowledge of growing healthy roots. if you can't get just over a pound dry, in your area, reconsider your style.

it takes getting your hands dirty, and know how to maximize the weight, and you'll only learn to accomplish that weight i'm speaking of with experience.

my 3x7x7 with one 400, will do a pound per run dry weight. three runs per year keeps me in smoke, with plenty to share.

i don't see why you should'nt be doubling my harvests with what your working with. get in there and grow, and you will figure it all out along the way. and whatever you cant figure, thats what were here to help you with...peace...

I would say you could run 7 ladies in your area easily. That is a fairly big area for 2 600's IMO but you will get decent coverage. As Irish said, your yield will depend on veg time, your knowledge, plant health etc. As long as you are improving every grow, you're on the right path.
I run 2 600's also, but in a 3'x5' area and never more than 6 plants. 6 short bushes will fill the table very quickly, I like em short and fat. Most of my grows nowadays I use soil in 5 gallon Air pots, FF nutrients, and veg from clone for around 4-5 weeks or when the plant is about 14 inches tall. My current line-up is c99 and Ak-47, and my last grow was my personal best. 876 grams, .73gpw.

well, i might drop room size to 5'x5- 8'hi, and have some spare room in the room, just put a small white wall across to shorten room.id like to grow about 4' tall 5 plants in 5 gal veg for 6-8 weeks. ill have 2- 2', 4 bulb flou for veg. organic

Ruffy said:
well, i might drop room size to 5'x5- 8'hi, and have some spare room in the room, just put a small white wall across to shorten room.id like to grow about 4' tall 5 plants in 5 gal veg for 6-8 weeks. ill have 2- 2', 4 bulb flou for veg. organic

5x5 would be closer to ideal for your lighting, in my opinion. And having some spare room to maneuver is never a bad thing :)

Are you talking t5's for veg? I would look into either more lights for your veg setup or consider vegging for a shorter period of time. 2 4-bulb t5's won't sufficiently light 5 plants for very long.
Space would be another issue if you are in 5 gallon containers, as you would only be able to fit a few containers under the flouro fixtures.
I veg with t5's also and they work great. But you need alot of them.

I found that I can Vegg 3 plants in 5 gallon DWC's, under One 4ft 6 tube T5 at setup, or 40,000 lumens. Couldnt fit anymore then 3 and still get good light.

Latest posts

Back