red eyes...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WeedthePeople

Reaction score
What do people use to clear your eyes? I am assuming visine? just thought I would ask...
I seem to be one of those lucky people whose eyes turn BLOOD red with the first toke.:cool: I mean... I look seriously effed up. I have freinds that can smoke all day and you would never know it by looking at their eyes.
I might as well yell at the top of my lungs... "YES, I HAVE BEEN SMOKING WEED!"

My eyes get puffy but not red. I haven't had red eyes in 10 years probably. My brothers could bring in cargo ships at night.

LOL I am blessed, my friends can never tell, they just assume I am. it's actually a joke with them. Don't know what to tell you? Also do you wear contacts?

snuggles said:
LOL I am blessed, my friends can never tell, they just assume I am. it's actually a joke with them. Don't know what to tell you? Also do you wear contacts?

Same here, unless I am BAAAAKKKEEEDDD nobody can tell.

I knew this guy in college who lit up like a christmas tree when we blazed 1. We worked together and he got caught all the time at work. I always told the boss it was because we were up studying real late.

Here's to ya Marshall
:bong1: :rofl:

Puffin Afatty said:
I knew this guy in college who lit up like a christmas tree [/quote]

christmas-lights-2.jpg

Im a red eye person, I wish I could hide it, but I cant, sunglasses look odd when its not sunny lol

gagjababy said:
use naphcon A, that stuff works. Visine doesn't work for **** for me.

Thanks, I'll check the local pharmacy or Walgreen's.

Snuggles - man you are lucky, and no I don't wear contacts. Interestingly enough, I don't wear contacts because my eyes never would adjust to them. LOL They would get red, tear up severely and stay that way until I took them out. Ah well, I can always just chill at the house, that's more my speed anyway.

man i can hit one twice and my eyes get red and almost closed. i've never found anything to prevent it. now i always look like that so no one ever notices.

My eyes rarely get red unless I smoke a ton of bowls. But I always use Rohtos, visine doesnt do anything to my eyes. Rohtos are the greatest... theyre like brushing your teeth in your eyeballs. <3 I always have some in my pocket.

I recently read an article on the effects of visine and your eyes. Supposedly visine restricts the blood vessels in your eyes. I read somewhere also that prolonged use can have adverse effects. For whatever reason on this link I placed below it says not to use it while pregnant. or may have strange side effects with other medications or whatever...***.

I did read also somewhere, I'll be damned if I can find it (pretty sure it was on msn.com) about how doctors wouldn't personally use the stuff, they would only use the "real tears" formula.

Here's the drug.com link, i'll look around for the msn article.

http://www.drugs.com/cdi/visine-a.html

Here's the article where doctors wouldn't use it.
http://www.healthbolt.net/2008/05/27/8-drugs-doctors-wouldnt-even-take-do-you/

Hahaha,
I love it when you can tell by the eyes if someone is baked :), my buddie's eyes look like he got punched....hahaha. Luckily i never get red eye's ever, than again i can never get to stoned either. I say rock the look guy's, i think its great. Peace and Love!!!!!!!
Roken.

i've been smoking since 98 and i've always used clear eyes(it gets the red out!). 3-4 minutes and white as can be!!! dont know about the puffys i dont get them, just a lil low lids. $2.19 a bottle lasts me about 3 wks! not a bad deal......

I use Clear Eyes mostly but I've used Rohtos before & I like them better.
Their just hard to come by where I live.

I take a few hits and my eyes look like they are bleeding. I use Clear Eyes, Visine Allergy eyes or Naphcon A. Naphcon A works very well for me. A medical friend of mine told it was because I have a mild allergy to something in the smoke. That is why normal Visine doesn't help much. The allergy ones have an antihistamine for your eyes which clears it up.

I rarely ever get red eye that I've noticed, with or without contacts in. I stopped wearing contacts regularly because it's likely that I got an infection or something back when Moisture Plus was causing issues. Sometimes my eyes get itchy like an allergy; eye doctor said optcon A or naphcon a for that. Works wonders for the itching and irritation. I think when I do get red eyes, it's from all the smoke in the room (I'm a cigarette smoker and so are most of the people I burn with).
I smoke pipes and bongs and others I used to burn with were blunt smokers. My eyes get more irritated with blunt smoke around than if there were just pipe/bong smoking going on. the same goes for the smell that sticks to your clothes after burning. The constant burning of joints and blunts creates much more smoke than a pipe or bong. I can go almost anywhere undetected (and I go jsut about everywhere after smoking a few pipe hits). My ex was a blunt smoker and you could always tell cause she reeks (unless she sprayed perfume, which usually didn't help).

Latest posts

Back