red eyes...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha well Im kinda lucky there in that catagory
My eyes I can smoke alot an there okay
But if I smoke STRONG stuff, it is possible, but they still never turn blood red
they just get kinda pink but not much really
so I always look normal

visine makes my high go away cus my yes dont feel as though they are bulging out my head and bleeding. my eyes used to get bloodshot, but now that i smoke so much they are only white when i wake up. i started my job with red eyes in my interview, so as long as they never saw my eyes white they probablt assume thas the way my eyes are always ...

visine works but use 2 drops and leave your eyes closed for 10 seconds or 15
works for me

holy cow... i feel lucky then.. my eyes have never been red .... well maybe at a rave once... but they just dont for some reason.. i used to bake before work and no one ever said anything to me... or didnt want too...

in any case...

try smokn a bowl, kick back on the lay z boy, get 2 slices of organic cucumbers (regular has pesticides that will irritate the eyes), and a cold compress...

plop the slices on, throw a cold rag or compress over that... imagine you are at a resort, put on some fuzzy slippers and a bath robe and chill out... no need to go in public.. enjoy the trip.

my eyes have never gotten really red but my friends look horrible. it's almost embarassing for her. nothing really works 100%

but my friend brought in that Rohto Zi and it makes your eyes feel weird. it was pretty cool though.

if you live near Quebec, you could get ‘Collyre Bleu de Laiter.’
those are the best eye drops on the market according to about(dot)com

yea my eyes were like the color of a stop sign. anyone and everyone can tell. but it didnt matter. whenever someone sees me walk down the street the first thing they say is wheres your L let me hit it cuz i'm known for ALWAYS having a rolled L

Smoker said:
I recently read an article on the effects of visine and your eyes. Supposedly visine restricts the blood vessels in your eyes. I read somewhere also that prolonged use can have adverse effects. For whatever reason on this link I placed below it says not to use it while pregnant. or may have strange side effects with other medications or whatever...***.
I would hope no one is smoking while pregnant anyway...haha i swear by rohto's myself they are like you are brushing your eyes!

if someone asks, just say you have allergies. haha

cats, dust, pollen.

any will work.

Well i suffer from allergies but i take benadryl and my eyes stay crystal clear all day when i toke. no need for visine. Also just a hint before you smoke, if clear eyes/visine is your medicine use it before you toke up.

Latest posts

Back