red stemss

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SENS1MILLA

midsummer classic
Reaction score
ive noticed about 5 of my plants have red or a reddish tint to their stems.
what causes this and how can i fix it?

thanks

red stems...never herd of it lol u sure your growing weed?? j/k
but rly ive nvr herd of it u might wanna ask some expierenced growers like stoney bud,kink kuhana,or da uber tokin mod they should be able to help

I've seen that happen when temps get to high.

one of my plants has it also. I hope its just a strain thing, noithing else seems wrong with the plant.

I think it has to do with tempatures as well. i've had plants with red stems. It doesn't affect my plants in anyway to be honest. I wouldn't worry about it. Maybe read up on it some online and see what causes it and you can prevent it. It may be doing something to the plants but as far as my experience grows, it just puts ins ome color haha. My plants came out perfect red stems or not.

Tempatures can do a looot of funny things to your plants. Make the buds grow weird, all kind of things. ;)

~Burn One~
Dewayne

alright everyone thanks! it sounds like i shouldnt be too worried but if anyone else has anything else to contribute please do.

how old are the plants because alot of the times seedlings have redish stems but it is normal and usually means they are more healthy than other ones that are just green

nah they are like 2 - 2.5 months old just showing signs of sex and i have one that is budding.

Latest posts

Back