reflective surfaces

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

montero420

Reaction score
so im gonna plant some easyrider from joint doctor with a 200 watt cfl and a couple smaller cfls for the lower part of the plant

i was wondering since i can not get a hold of mylar wath the best alternative would be

i was thinking of painting the grow space white or buying those car reflectors i seen people grow nice plants with those

[[please help any suggestions appriciated}}

this is my second grow i grew a white russian before and some not so succesfull outdoor grows my first out door got stolen and my second was a male

thx

Mylar is'nt hard to find-but you can paint the grow space flat white.

:)

Gb

i cant seem to find it but does the paint just have to be white y remember someone telling me befor to use the glossy kind will it matter?

Use the flat white better then the gloss

would celling paint be good i just found some in my garage its white? i appriciate all the help

does it say flat, gloss or semi gloss? although any white is prob better than foil...

after a better look i found more paint: BEHR Premium Plus Ultra, semi gloss, premium white. Ralph Lauren 100 % acrylic latex, Brilliant White. and Color Place, ceiling paint, white 5010 wich one is better again i appriciate all the help

montero420 said:
after a better look i found more paint: BEHR Premium Plus Ultra, semi gloss, premium white. Ralph Lauren 100 % acrylic latex, Brilliant White. and Color Place, ceiling paint, white 5010 wich one is better again i appriciate all the help

check the above posts numbers 2, 4, 5.

i got it so whites good i was jw wich out of the tree was better or should i spend some money to buy flat white no gloss or anythng

first off thank u all !!!!!!!!!
i will be posting pictures up as soon as i get things going

i want to post pic of my grow space for any suggestions

this is my first time on marijuanapassion a former meber of weedfarmer i find websites like this really helpfull

if anyone was ever a member from weedfarmer do they know what went down why isnt it working anymore?????????

Latest posts

Back