Refreash Bone Dry Buds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FUM

Reaction score
Taking my buds out of the jars, there bone dry,and raspy to smoke. I've always just used an apple or orange peal.
I'm just wondering if anyone has a differant way to refreash the buds.

Fresh cut buds if available if not a damp piece of sponge in the jar for a little bit.

soft taco shell, believe it works great and You can easily rmove it when done, no mold or smell added.....BMD

Belowmason-dixon said:
soft taco shell, believe it works great and You can easily rmove it when done, no mold or smell added.....BMD

a tortilla?...lol

A few drops of good whiskey in the jar!

Thanks, The peice of sponge in the baggy works GREAT. peace out

I like to use fresh leaves from a plant. What better to refresh buds but with marijunana leaves?

i surley like the idea of using pot leaves to add moisture....usually i just take a hot shower and take the lid off my jar a few days in a row when i take a shower...seems to do a very good job but never really over-doing it.

Oh yea...Fresh MJ leaves...thank you thank you thank you. So easy and fresh. You should package that.

Trash Trash Trash. If it has to be remoisturized it's trash. My opinion is so strong on the subject because we are over run where I live by Nor cal out door. The stuff is soooooooo dry it turns to dust when crushed. The local weed dealers have been trying to figure out how to remoisturize it so it still looks and smells good but to no avail. If you do a good job curing and storing it you shouldn't need to remoisturize it.

Ow... your advice is harsher than dry buds! :rolleyes: I gotta disagree. Just because some bud gets a tad too dry imo it's not trash. And of course we all try to perfectly dry and store our buds but shanizzle happens and just about everyone has some bud from time to time that gets a bit too dry.

I've used fresh buds to re-hydrate some dry stash but I prefer the Stoney Bud method using a small square of moist sponge like Legalize Freedom & Ozzy mentioned... It works great to save your "trash.":hubba:

Rock ON~!:cool:

i left some to hang and got lazy, it was crispy, big time.
now, when by bro stops by looking for somthing, i send him on his way
with a half jar of crispy bud, he cantcomplain its free after all, he say its still
good to set gently in a pipe or bong and blast off.

Latest posts

Back