Reptile Equiptment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laylow6988

Friendly Neighborhood PMP
Reaction score
I am sure it's already been discovered, but just to share something that I realized while shopping for my snake. There are a lot of useful items in a pet store that could be used for a growroom. I like my Hydrometer better from the pet store than the one I got a Lowes. Cheap light fixtures good for the small CFL's for a Veggie room. Or for someone who has a heat problem. And they have these lil heating mat's to put under the tank. It could be used to heat medium that clones are rooting in. Just be careful not to cook'em. They do get pretty warm:shocked: Just thought I'd share a tip if anybody was looking to build a room for the first time, or if someone wanted to add you an existing one.
With the Hygrometer I got it has two probes, one for temp, and one for humidity. The wire is a pretty good size so you can put them in deeper, farther into the tank(growroom). Hell, I went and sold my grow stuff and bought a snake. And realized that a lot of the stuff could have been used on it. ;)

Ready... Set... GROW!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back