reputable seed banks?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shuggy4105

The grass is greener...
Reaction score
hi MP, hope every one is good.
i would like to know what seedbanks are reliable?
as cheap as poss.
cheers.
thanx for any replys.

i heard someone say their 10 pack from "Dr Chronic", failed to germinate.
but i might give them a shot.
cheers for the feedback

I bought a 12 pack of widow warrior from the doctor.@ of them beans came cracked and the rest of the seeds didnt do ****.But i read on here and i have acouple close friends that grow and get there seeds from the doc and for the most they get a good germ rate from his seeds.Plus they will get to you in about a weeks time.So there are some pro's and con's for you.Hope this helps for you.

Theres a whole section on seed banks, down towards the bottom of the forums homepage.

shuggy4105 said:
i heard someone say their 10 pack from "Dr Chronic", failed to germinate.
but i might give them a shot.
cheers for the feedback
Hey, man! If you're in England then i've read alot of people say they get their order overnight after payment is recieved by the doc. I've ordered from the doc 3 times, got them all. I've had only one seed not germinate out of around 15. I've received crushed beans too but it was in a big order and the doc was very cool about the whole situation. His customer service is outstanding, at least IMO. To top off everything...he gives free beans off both of his sites but the new one- www.cannabean.com gives free beans with EVERY order. I'm 1 for 1 on cannabean with a freebie worth 5 times what I ordered! I'd never order anywhere else(except from where TBG orders...those strains look gooood). Good luck!

Latest posts

Back