results first grow. no pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dinkiefeet

Reaction score
:confused: Hi all just had my first crop and wondered how it compares to others. room size about 6x4 with 2 600w hps bulbs. started wi 4 inch cuttings under 18hrs for 2 weeks then changed to 12/12 for 6 weeks, flushed wi clean ph neutral water for 10 days. think the little babies were jack but not sure. after drying for 10 days finall weight was 30 ounce of sweet strong perfectly formed buds.

0.7 grams per watt. Sounds pretty good.

.7 g/watt good for 1st go at it, good job. why chop @ 6 wks? this is when they usually start packin on the goodness. what color were ur trichs? what strain? what style did u grow them? man youre leaving us hanging on major details. do tell, thanks.

Are you saying that you got 30 ozs from (unrooted) cuttings that you kept for 2 weeks in 18/6 light and then 6 weeks in 12/12.....? I think I need to know what strain this was as it must be a super plant...way, way, way, way, way, more yield than autos in less time than most autos take?

c. sativa strain, about 50% of tricomes on each plant were a translucent colour all pistles had turned browny red. chopped after 8 weeks of flower, 6 weeks wi added flowering food last 2 week wi just cocoa A & cocoa B. time space and money dictated when i cropped. grown in celler in pots left compleatly natural no topping or FIM technique, left all leaves appart from 50% degraded ones. little buds on inside and low down were small ish cos of low light main single bud was huge.

Damn. Point 7 a watt. I need to figure something out. I thought I had s healthy harvest. Whoa. I am getting left in the dust. Guess I need to step it up. Nice work dude. You must get some pics up.

sorry about that. the ladies were in pots. was a sativa strain but not sure on name got told loads of differant ones. it was 8 wks on 12/12 but last 2 wks i only fed wi cocoa A & cocoa B and stopped feeding bloom booster so would make flushing easier. not sure how it was dryed as i let someone else do that. the only major problem i had was temp, found hard to control temp around 90 degrees humidity 45% approx.

all pics came out too dark not worth posting. got same set up wi differant strain (got told blueberry but will c) any ideas how to take good photo lights in tent too bright, flash not realy bright enough, heard sommat about using green light bulbs so the plants dont get affected by the light but that baffled me.

Take pics with the lights on. It gives the pics a yellow cast, but we are all used to that.

wish i had pics of last crop the ladies were huge but just a good memory now(suprised that still works) hope to post some pics sometime today of new grow they r coming on well i think for 2 week olds. vegging for another week possibly 2 depending on size then flipping to 12/12.

Picture 002.jpg

Picture 003.jpg

Picture 005.jpg

Picture 006.jpg

finally worked it out wahoooooooooooooo!:)

looking good dinkie. gotta ask why not use perlite instead of hydroton? its gotta be a pain reclaiming those balls...lol. where did you get the square pots? i cant find locally.

Yeah I am getting all hot and bothered by your sqr pots...lol
Never thought pots wld get me hot....:) I need some of them

I get square pots at my hydro store for like 85 cents each...lol...you guys seriousely can't find them?

nope hydro stores are now starting to surface as we just became legal. i can find online but after said & done too expensive for thin arse plastic. want something that will hold up to abuse. thicker gauge walls are what im after. $.85 seems that they are too thin for me. looking for 12x12.

cheers dont c need in reclaiming balls cheap enough to buy new, i always start wi new, dont want to run risk of contaminating any new grows if owt go wrong (**** hope i not jinxed myself lol). glad the square pots amuse just thought about how to save space, get from local garden center cost about £1 to £2 quite thick walls, good drainage. what would you all say if i was going to use Canna pk 13/14 on these ladies?

wait til flower on the P,K. more N in veg than P & K. need some P & K just dont go crazy.

Latest posts

Back