REZ Sour Diesel X Chemdog DD/Bubblicious x Cali orange bud/HeadBand D x Chemdog D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am going to add 1 auto to this grow.Which Auto wld you like to see grown in a dwc?

• Diesel Ryder

• Auto Great White Shark

• Buddha White Dwarf

Results are only viewable after voting.
Not really! Those are huge HL! Where do the trichs stand? DAmn good looking frosting going on!

wow dude, those are some seriously dense looking buds...how much light are you pounding to those babies? a 1000? im gonna have to check into those strains... are they mostly indica? bet your gonna pull some weight off those...

roll that beutiful "GREEN" footage :hubba:

sundancer245 said:
wow dude, those are some seriously dense looking buds...how much light are you pounding to those babies? a 1000? im gonna have to check into those strains... are they mostly indica? bet your gonna pull some weight off those...

They are getting hit with a 600w with a cool tube...I think the cool tube makes all the difference...I can get the light right down on them....
As for strain lineage I think it is Rez's Sour Diesel x Chemdog DD...the DD comes from Chemdog D x Sour Diesel...

zipflip said:
roll that beutiful "GREEN" footage :hubba:

I am addicted to my camera as well zip...so lots more footage is coming....:)

The leaves on the eldest Rez cross continue to go light green and yellow...so it is definitely getting closer to harvest....I am still amazed at how swollen these buds are. The Sensi crosses are more sugary but the Rez is leaps and bounds above the Sensi in swollen buds and denseness...Green footage....:)

IMG_0454.JPG

IMG_0459.JPG

IMG_0460.JPG

IMG_0461.JPG

IMG_0462.JPG

IMG_0463.JPG

Hey Ham where did you scoop these genetics?? I know you shop around at several places... If you dont wanna post it just shoot me a PM if you have a second... TIA

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
Hey Ham where did you scoop these genetics?? I know you shop around at several places... If you dont wanna post it just shoot me a PM if you have a second... TIA

Yo JAAM I can post it out here it's no secret...last summer(09) I heard of seedbay and went on their site and it's like ebay but for beans...I believe the bid was up to 35 bucks for the Rez beans and I bid 50 and won 2 days later...I think the Sensi cost me 38 bucks...I also got the Bubblicious x Cali Orange Bud and I got 1 other for like 12 bucks...I will hve to look in my seed stash...I forget what it is...and they through freebies in...

Looking great over there ham, as always! Man, those buds are just coated in thc goodness!

Gotcha ive been on that site a few times but never purchased... I dont know if you have ever been to potpimp but i can vouch for them... Theres a crazy seedlist there and it changes daily... I got those East Coast Lemon Diesel autos there and they just shipped so... 1/1 thus far... so this one should show pretty soon... I cant wait...

Man, if I can ever get to half as good of a grower as you, I will be stoked! Looking better by the day sir!

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
Looking great over there ham, as always! Man, those buds are just coated in thc goodness!

Thanks Mental...it's getting close now...

225smokestack said:
Man, if I can ever get to half as good of a grower as you, I will be stoked! Looking better by the day sir!

Thanks smokestack but it's more the plants then me....I just watch over them while they do their thing....:) Keeping my ph locked in at 6.5 has been great for them as well...not to mention the GH 3 part...that's some great stuff

man oh man those are lookin some good hamster. i been watchin them get sticky with ya. might have to look into that seedbay. thanks for the good gj.

Hamster Lewis said:
Thanks smokestack but it's more the plants then me....I just watch over them while they do their thing....:) Keeping my ph locked in at 6.5 has been great for them as well...not to mention the GH 3 part...that's some great stuff

your using the GH 3 part on those? the flora series? guess i dont remember seeing that in your journal anywhere...ive also been using the flora series on my bagseed plants and their monsters...im gonna build an ebb system in about a month and use it for that...great stuff:)

HL, i just went over this gj and i gotta say you are the man. those plants are absolutly beautiful. awsome job and keep it up.GREEN MOJO 4 YOU
ps. do you still think the white dwarf is some of the best smoke you have had?

:bong2: enjoy the fruits of your labour:bong:
:DThey Looks Delicious:D

ta2dguy said:
man oh man those are lookin some good hamster. i been watchin them get sticky with ya. might have to look into that seedbay. thanks for the good gj.

Thanks Bro...yeah seedbay usually has some sick crosses....I promised the wife i wld stay off of there for a while...:)

sundancer245 said:
your using the GH 3 part on those? the flora series? guess i dont remember seeing that in your journal anywhere...ive also been using the flora series on my bagseed plants and their monsters...im gonna build an ebb system in about a month and use it for that...great stuff:)

Yeah I bought the 3 part at the beginning of the grow...I cld get by with just the Tiger Bloom with the autos but with the regular strains I needed more so I bought the 3 part...I love them...I got my General Organics free samples on Monday and they look interesting...

Latest posts

Back