Rezn in a Bowl

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

indokid

el capitan
Reaction score
What's the best way to smoke the resin that's collected? Should I scrape it? I noticed if i just smoke it regularly the resin starts to melt. Should I just do that?

I remember when we use to smoke it that's what we would do. Just scrape it up and smoke away. If you have some bud you can always put some on that in a bowl and smoke away. ;)

What we do is scrape the bowl part of it with a knife and then take the end of a coat hanger and run it thru the pipe part. The sticky tarry stuff that you get out of there you can wipe onto a small piece of rolling paper and put that in the bowl with the scrapings. I've gotten some really good highs smoking the resin from the bowl.

best to use a metal pipe with an old screen you don't mind ruining though. that stuff gets all over.

Heres a winner that I found after my last grow.....scrape the resin out of a bowl with a pocket knife(or razor blade if it will fit enough into the bowl) then once you have that good clumped layer of resin on the knife edge, take a razor blade and scrape it off into a small nug jar/tupperware(im talking small small, like the size you might use to hold a good sized bud) and take the shake from the bottom of your sack(or wherever you were storing your weed) and dump it in there....next take the resin with your fingertip(might want to use lateyx gloves as the stuff is WAAAY sticky) roll it into a ball, next dab it/roll it around in the shake until the resin ball is covered in shake....each time you scrape your bowl just press that onto the first resin ball, and roll it around in some shake....that way you have a multi layered resin ball when your weed runs out that you will be able to smoke for days(piece by piece)....I find it to be a nice way to ween myself off of weed(until next harvest) as I dont buy it, only grow it and have a small grow at that.....either way.....just remember that its way sticky stuff but you can use two knife blade(at least one being a razor blade) to keep from touching it and getting it all stuck on your skin....

Shutty that sounds like a sweet idea I gotta try soon. Thanks everyone.

Latest posts

Back