RIP Dan Wheldon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw that crash. How terrible! I then saw a pic of his wife and 2 kids. :(

With speeds that can top 220 mph, it's a harsh reality. Glad they didn't finish the race.

They keep replaying the crash over and over on the news channels, they had been showing his on-board cam footage until a bit ago. Very quick track and nowhere to go...

That was horrifying. Probably, most people who never watch racing don't realize how dangerous it is. Condolences to his wife and kids. :(

I can't believe they still allow indy cars on a roundy-round track...just insane. Maybe this one will give them reason to re-evaluate allowing it.

I'm all for minimizing regulations for the most part, so it really pains me to encourage more, but some things just seem like "no brainers".

What a terrible tragedy...condolences to his family.

SunWolf said:
I can't believe they still allow indy cars on a roundy-round track...just insane. Maybe this one will give them reason to re-evaluate allowing it.

I'm all for minimizing regulations for the most part, so it really pains me to encourage more, but some things just seem like "no brainers".

What a terrible tragedy...condolences to his family.

agreed, they need road circuits that can control there max speed, ovals for an indy car doesnt make sense.

Latest posts

Back