Rolling Tobbacco or Ciggette tobbacco

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holden600

Reaction score
What do you prefer in your joint????

Rolling backy :)

To be honest i would never ever put anything other then weed in my joint but that's just me. ;)

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
To be honest i would never ever put anything other then weed in my joint but that's just me. ;)

hardcore ay!

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
All the way brother.;) Been smoking like this for over 20 years. :hubba:

ive been smoking it for ten years, but I like a drop of backy in my spliffs :)

just started growing, cant believe I didnt do it sooner, I must have MUG written on my forehead

im with TBG straight up Home grown

nothing but MJ in my joints. That whole weed and tobacco mix is weird to me. I guess thats what they do in Europe.

yimmy capone said:
nothing but MJ in my joints. That whole weed and tobacco mix is weird to me. I guess thats what they do in Europe.

ah thats new to me too, i know you can smoke it by itself but i didnt know you lot dont mix it with tobbacco, try it, you might like it. how much is 7g (1/4) over there? it is £40 over here

I think its a UK thing to add tobacco to joints. I am from the US and prefer only mj in mine as well.

So Sm likes it straight up too.

Im a mixer, tobacco and MJ, I top load mine (more MJ at the end you light)

Short and fat or long and thin, as long as its licked, it burns within.

holden600 said:
What do you prefer in your joint????
marijuana :p

chalk another one up on the just straight MJ side.. i don't know why you'd want to lessen the taste of that sweet sweet MJ with tobacco.. yuck.
(also, i think tobacco lessens the high of marijuana. always seems to send me to 'burnt' quicker)

HippyInEngland said:
So Sm likes it straight up too.

Im a mixer, tobacco and MJ, I top load mine (more MJ at the end you light)

Short and fat or long and thin, as long as its licked, it burns within.

haha, a poetic hippy. nice one i like it!! very true though..

holden600 said:
ah thats new to me too, i know you can smoke it by itself but i didnt know you lot dont mix it with tobbacco, try it, you might like it. how much is 7g (1/4) over there? it is £40 over here

depends on where you live but where im at its a little more than $100US for a quarter ounce of the good stuff.

jcb9134 said:
depends on where you live but where im at its a little more than $100US for a quarter ounce of the good stuff.

Thats expensive aint it, roughly £50 aint it?

holden600 said:
Thats expensive aint it, roughly £50 aint it?
yeah, i wouldn't pay $100 for a quarter. i get an oz for $150 (canadian) probably.. £75 ?(i think you're worth twice ours ?)

1/4 is $50 pretty much everywhere no matter how good, here.

i've met some old school black dudes before that would mix tobacco in their blunts, tried and said no thank you. closest i'll get to that is rolling a blunt in a tobacco leaf, and that makes my lips tingly and numb from the nicotine.
and the local prices here jump from $40 to $50 for an 1/8.

baccy in a joint, pure in a bong, depends on my mood really, do I want to get totally f**ked or just mellowed out a bit.

The lass tobacco, the more space for weed.

The more space for weed, the fatter the joint.

The fatter the joint,the HARDER YOU LAUGH! :rofl:

That's just how I see it.

Another one down for PURE MJ SPLIFFS!

Latest posts

Back