Round #3...first shot with quality beans...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smot_poker said:
looking great!!! too bad your great white shark couldn't be looking great too.

Ya, the darn thing was crushed when i got it in the mail...got that taken care of and then the cat got it...i guess it just wasnt meant to be...lost the white rhino too....but oh well, have some really fine strains goin so next time maybe...

Welcome back everyone, glad to see the forums are back up...update....multi-strain is not an easy task...i have been battling some nasty brown spots on my hawaiin snow...not sure if it will pull out of it....i have repotted all of them in a 50/50 mix of light warrior and ocean forest and treated them heavily with some anti-fungal...systemic style....im leaning towards a magnesium or possibly calcium deficiency but im not sure why with the type of soil i am using...after a week of treating with epsoms the brown spots were still progressing upwards...hopefully the anti-fungal will show some results...

Heres some pics at 4 weeks...taken today...upper middle is white widow, upper right is trainwreck, lower left is hawaiin snow and lower right is church...

The hawaiin snow has been trimmed back to eliminate the infection hopefully, church is lookin a little rough also...hopefully by the end of the week i will see some improvement...

The little bugger in the background on the upper middle pic is my first successful clone...just an experiment with a bag seed...cloned in a D.I.Y. bubble cloner....its on its second day in soil and looking like it is improving....

09-04-09_2043.jpg

09-04-09_2044.jpg

09-04-09_2045.jpg

09-04-09_2046.jpg

09-04-09_2047.jpg

Heres a pic of the flower room on the left with round #2 still in it...its a 3x5 room with panda film on the walls and floor...these are all bag seed but all confirmed female....

Middle pic is closest to harvest...guessin 2-3 weeks according to trichs...90% cloudy, 5% clear, 5% amber....she fills the room out pretty good....smaller buds but i attribute that to the lights, flouro's work but you def. dont get the quantity....but the quality is there....shes gettin flushed as we speak, switched to all water now, no more nutes for her....gotta think flavor now...:hubba: :bong:

Right pic is how i keep track of what the girls are gettin in a multi-strain environment, with plants at all different stages......just painters tape with a bunch of jibberish scribbled on it with a sharpie, i understand it so i guess thats what matters, lol....its basically just a date with PH of intake and nutes or additives added, that way i can see where they are at when they are ready for water and what they got the times before...

09-05-09_1225.jpg

09-05-09_1051.jpg

09-05-09_1215.jpg

Wish i had a better camera...these are all done with a cell phone so the quality is poor but wanted to post these, lol...

Put a Blue Widow and a Blue hash to germ today to follow suit in the perpetual...will post pics once i see somethin...:watchplant:

09-05-09_1216.jpg

09-05-09_1048.jpg

Latest posts

Back