Royal Gold has Basement Mix

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tankdogster

Reaction score
This is my second grow and my first round was a huge success with no problems and zero trouble shooting. I used FoxFarm Ocean Forest and House & Garden nutes. I really was amazed how easy it was to get a great yield and killer smoke. I planed to use the same method as the first time around but guy at the hydro shop was out of Fox Farm and said that the Basement Mix was even better so I picked up a bag and off I went. Things were going fine until the week five flower when all the new growth turned yellow and the leaves dried and crumbled. The small buds stopped growing and there was no more smell. I cut out the nutes and things got worse. After looking into the problem I diagnosed my problem as a FE (iron) problem and switched to FoxFarn nutes because the H&G stuff did not say what it had in it so I ditched the H&G. Things are turning around and the smell is back and the small buds are starting to grow again but the leaves are just not changing and most are just falling off. It's to late to transplant so I will have to ride this out with my Super Skunk clones in three gallon pots of Basement Mix. I guess my question is has anybody else had the same experience with this stuff? What did you do? What worked and what did not? For the record I went out and picked two bags of FoxFarm for grow three.

Latest posts

Back