Ruderalis Indica 8 days into flower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjf2612

Tree man
Reaction score
This is my Ruderalis Indica 8 days into flower. I did germinate 4 but 3 turned male on me:cry: .Yesterday I took 4 clones of the female so its not all bad.
weed sept 08 001.jpg weed sept 08 002.jpg weed sept 08 003.jpg

I thought the ruderalis was the auto-flower strain. Thats what the third type was. indica,sativa and ruderalis was the one that usually gave you a headache unless crossed with another gene type.

Matbe im wrong,I veged it for 3 wks and then put it into flower in the normal way. Pre flowers appeared normally. Im worried now im gonna get some shitty bud.The seads came from SensiSeads and it didnt say anything on their website about being an auto flower?
Can anyone help

"Ruderallis" IS an autoflowering/hemp type strain. I believe a 'loose' translation of russian ruderalis, is "by the side of the road"..

Is it worth continuing with this plant,what can I expect to get out of it?

cjf2612 said:
Is it worth continuing with this plant,what can I expect to get out of it?
..Oh absolutely!!!.. I'm not certain of Sensi's rudee strains, but I do know Sensi's reputation is pretty sound. I would 'doubt' that they are selliing "crap" seeds.
"I" am NOT an autoflower fan, but many here have recieved great results from the cross's.

Can an autoflower plant still be preforced to flower then

I am probably the last one that should be commenting on "auto's".. but I will anyway!.. :p
I don't believe, that flowering can be manipulated on them. They flower at a certain age, or maturity, and connot be reversed or force the veg time extended.
"but".. I would also believe that "that" would be at least somewhat dependant on the dominance of the "Ruderallis" in that particular cross and/or pheno.

with auto flower put the lights on for 18 on 6 off or 20/4 It will do what it has to by age of plant not by light cycle. light I believe is more dependant on density in this type of plant..

I have done dieselryders and they were an auto flower. the auto flower jeans are ruderalis.

Im confused:confused: .Having only been veged for 3 weeks it would be too soon to start flowering by itself yet haven changed to 12/12 lighting female pre flowers are definetly there.How can this be if the plant grows at its own pace and flowering cannot be forced.

Probably the best advice that I can give, is for you to start researching, looking at the grow journal section for any of the "Low Rider" journals.
LR is ruderallis..

It's not too soon at three weeks for a auto flower to show pre flowers. 14 to 18 days and my diesels showed sex and after that the race was on. with in A week after that it shot up almost nine inches and flowering was on. have a look at richyb's grow of auto flowers. Thhree weeks is on schedule for them to start flowering by themselfs...

Latest posts

Back