Sannies KILLING FIELDS f2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oi TOA!!thnx!
i do know you from somewhere,,,dont i??

cheers

Hola Dutchman...!!

Imagine finding you here, we seem to be atracted to similar places hehe, looking good my friend....

G

Oi G!!!!!!!!!!
good to see you here bro!!

greets dutchman!!

i will be updating soon!!!going fine here!

Hey bro I have been following this thread for a while now and are a bit anxious to see your updates! Check back soon!

ok ,,,,,,a quick run trough!!

ive been working a lot lately so i kinda had no time to add pics to my report

43_dgn_en_new_batch_0961.jpg

As ya'll can see,,,,,,,the one in the back is a TOWER!!! she does has a bit more potspace but not that awfull much......
I really had to bend her etc:
43_dgn_en_new_batch_105.jpg

5 days later:

43_dgn_en_new_batch_136.jpg

The tower:

43_dgn_en_new_batch_140.jpg

Well quite opposite ,,,,a kinda purple lowryder killing field girl:
43_dgn_en_new_batch_130.jpg

She is the fastes in flowering but lacks about 2/3 hight comparing most others.....interesting (hehe kinda favorite,,dunno why)

And then there are the ones i was looking for,,,slightly purple and sativa,
i'm guessing i have about 3 or 4 in this range:
43_dgn_en_new_batch_131.jpg

43_dgn_en_new_batch_135.jpg

43_dgn_en_new_batch_138.jpg

contrast pic (to next will be with better camera and better lightning i hope)
43_dgn_en_new_batch_143.jpg

Cheers all!

Aww, man! this is what I was looking for! These are absolutely BEAUTIFUL dude. I think it's cool how you made a F2 of killing fields and chose the more purple ones to increase this phenotype. Looks like it definitely worked! Here's some friggin green mojo mmaaaaaaaan

Dutchman those plants are looking amazing!, you obviously know what your doing keep up the good work.

DomsChron said:
Aww, man! this is what I was looking for! These are absolutely BEAUTIFUL dude. I think it's cool how you made a F2 of killing fields and chose the more purple ones to increase this phenotype. Looks like it definitely worked! Here's some friggin green mojo mmaaaaaaaan

HEHE thnx!!
Its just that i didnt do the F2 version,,,,,,sannie did ....I just was lucky enough to pop them before anyone did:hubba:

cheerio!!

43_dgn_en_new_batch_149.jpg

welcome all!!! to week 5!!

I'm really beginning to enjoy those colourations,,,,,,i'm at 6 outta 11 now!!
43_dgn_en_new_batch_144.jpg

hehehe not that i dont linke the green ones,,,its just the f2 was based on a purple pheno,,,,,,,,,and these are my favorites when it coms to KF.

43_dgn_en_new_batch_145.jpg

43_dgn_en_new_batch_146.jpg

43_dgn_en_new_batch_154.jpg

43_dgn_en_new_batch_158.jpg

purple!!pink!!
43_dgn_en_new_batch_155.jpg

43_dgn_en_new_batch_159.jpg

and for those interested in the tower::
(please do note the jack looking girl in front of her)
43_dgn_en_new_batch_160.jpg

well thnx for popping in!!!
cheerio,
Dutch

The ladies are budding nice Dutch. Sweet grow & pictures

thnx!!!
i'm feeling great about this grow 2!!! tho i wish i added 3 or 4 more to fill up space ehhehe

cheerio

So will you be doing more breeding to stabilize a purple pheno from this strain? I believe you would just have to take a male and polinate another female again and your purple to white ratio should increase, and so on and so on. Correct me if I am wrong.

Well i do think Sannie is planning to isolate the selected purple pheno.
The one that was choosen for the f2 was a delight to smoke!! It was slightly purple and took about 12 weeks to flower. So yes i do think there will be a F3 in the future......
Myself , i grow for my own stash,,,,,producing seeds doesnt fill my stashbox......+ i love almost all pheno's i found in the F1 and now in the F2........purple or green!
Well i be updating tonight!! week 6!! stay tuned for pics .

cheerio,
Dutch

back with some allmost black :)

south_africa_021.jpg

This is loner in the lot,,,,its gonna finish much quicker as the rest.
I kinda love outsiders so i probably gonna try to reveg her,,because of her fast and above all purple trades.

The tower,,,builds up great:
south_africa_019.jpg

The ones i prefer llook like this,,
south_africa_012.jpg

Slightly purple-pink and sativa!

A delight to see,,the white one,,,
south_africa_017.jpg

another slightly purple,pink girl,,,,,,,,,,
south_africa_018.jpg

well,,,,i´d say,,,have a nice day!

cheerio,
Dutch

Nice growing.........and Hello to all by the way...

I am currently vegging 3 KF f2. 4 weeks going by now. So no 12/12 from birth

I plan on a clonerun in the fall.

I am very interested in your grow and the outcome as to the phenotypes that comes from the f2's.

Ive got 2 packs of KF but some satoris came along and busted my plans of growing all of them out to find the real KF. But I am prone to take a chance since everybody seems to like all the KF pheno's almost equally much.

So far it has been a pleasure to see how similar the plants are in veg.

satyr said:
Nice growing.........and Hello to all by the way...

I am currently vegging 3 KF f2. 4 weeks going by now. So no 12/12 from birth

I plan on a clonerun in the fall.

I am very interested in your grow and the outcome as to the phenotypes that comes from the f2's.

Ive got 2 packs of KF but some satoris came along and busted my plans of growing all of them out to find the real KF. But I am prone to take a chance since everybody seems to like all the KF pheno's almost equally much.

So far it has been a pleasure to see how similar the plants are in veg.

Yeah!!
kick some *** with those genetics man!!
Sannie will be proud to hear that his gear has passed the borders and gets grown once more!!!
Its my first and my last 12/12 run i must say tho,,,,,,,no +és are gained,,,but i must say its not my first killing field run......except on the leavecount there are allmowst to non differences,,,,,,,its a delight to grow.
As i said,especially the slighty purple,sativa girls are to my liking!!i love those!!

enjoy them man!!I'm sure you'll find a great mom in those 20

cheerio

Latest posts

Back