satellite tv for pc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jack of all trades

Reaction score
has anyone or know anyone thats tried to get this or have it please let me know of anything u know about it thanks

jack of all trades said:
has anyone or know anyone that's tried to get this or have it please let me know of anything u know about it thanks
Hey Jack, I wasted $50 getting it. It was a true waste of money. I got 5 million channels of junk no one wants to watch anyway. None of the popular channels are included. It's junk and a scam. Don't waste your money. If you really want to watch tv on your PC, just install a tuner in your computer with a cable feed. Then you'll have the same thing you can see on your tv.

Yo Ho Ho N,

Should you have cable you don't need anything special for tv. You can watch NBC, CBS, Hulu, Netflix, and a gajillion other sights that provide free streaming, or download, and they are not peer to peer. Some are but I try to avoid them cause of all the crackers as well as hackers.

smoke in peace
KK:cool:

I have heard of such a system. It's still in the 'testing' phase so it is prone to be a bit flakey. It's a receiver and an internet plug-in that receives IKS (internet key sharing) codes. I heard that the Sonicview receiver and dongle cost around $150... of course this is just something I heard about, you understand.

There is also another receiver called a Captiveworks that you can get on ebay for around $50. You don't need a dongle with that and you get satellite TV. There are actually quite a few diferent receivers that will work with this IKS thing. btw ... this is just something I heard about also, you understand. :hubba:

Latest posts

Back