Say What??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Master Kush

Hydro Homeboy
Reaction score
Dunno was readin around and seen that someone said they flushed their hydro how is this possible??? :confused:

:D maybe their talkin bout just water no nutes? or maybe he flushed em down the toilet?..lol:D :48:

I'm using an odd hydro set up...kinda a DWC... I use tubs that have a drip irrigation hooked to it. At any time I can take off the lid and take the tub outside and toss the water, put in new water, and set the lid back on. I did that when they were vegging and once they flowered, I found the plants too top heavy so I didn't dump out the water after that first week in flowering (that way the veg nutes were out, the flowering nutes in) and then the last week I had help to get help and I dumped the water to put in fresh plain water.

I am going to change to an ebb/flow, Stoney Bud and I have been in discussion. Just gotta wait for my income tax refund :)

lol bushykush maybe

yea rav i have a drip sytem but i have a pump to get the water out maybe this is a type of flushing i dunno thank for comments

Latest posts

Back