Saying Goodbye

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

pranicfever

Hope all your grows go well... I wish all those just starting on an outdoor season a good grow aswell... I'm leaving the forum. Time to put this behind me.... Mutt.. Stoney.. Ganja...TBG...Hick...Ldy...Zen..Yogi...Fatal...Insane.. and the rest of yall have been great. Ya'll been great I'll miss the forum.. but it's something i have to do. Gree Gree I'll miss BSing with you on here most of all.. but you know how else to get a hold of me. Have a good day.. year.. & lives.. Good Luck & God Bless
Pranic

im saying my good bye as well.... i wasnt ask close to you guys as pranic but it was nice knowing ya

Pranic!!!! What the hell are you doing? :confused: I only missed one day. Ok...I'll call you.

Well that is a real shame.
The forum and I will miss you.
If you must go. Then Good Health to you.

Cheers

Sucks your going....but i have your contact info....happy trails Pranic

Whats up pranic. I hate to see ya go but we all have are reasons for doing what we do. I hope everything works out for ya.
00000002.gif

Leaving for personal reasons girls?..or has there been something here at MP that we should know about?...

the doors always open,,we'll leave the light on ...peace.love.rastafari

Take Care Pranic. Hope all is well with you. It was a pleasure to know ya.

org. posted 05/01/06 (PRANICFEVER)

i'm sorry i made him go poof he tasted like frog legs.. i have some of his arm left over.. want some?(and just like that poof,she was gone)

Yup you guessed it.. I couldn't stay away.

Personal reasons were for leaving the forum, which are being delt with.. Shit happens right. Right? thats what it thought you'd say. So yeah I couldn't just up and leave.. been lurking the last few days, i'm sure some of you have seen me. Ya'll are a great group of people, and as Stoney would put it "You get your ass back here................. Please?" sorry hun not i direct quote but close the *explitives deleted* enough

So as a welcoming return.......... I will be running a contest for ALL members about the Age of 18. I will be putting up a contest for 3 members to all win some sort of smoking device. Shipping Paid for all winners Regardless where they live. But more details will be provided Under the Contests Section.

I hope you all are having a wonderful day... or evening depending when your reading this.. and again i will look forward to Seeing you all around the fourms.... Oh and MP you might wanna think about setting up a Marijuana Passion Addicts Group, because I'm addicted... and one day i might need help weening myself from it's grasp. Although For Now.. I am ok. Cheers Ya'll

-Pranic

Let me be the first to say WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!! and that WE MISSED YOU!!!!!!!!!!! It's great to have you and your wonderful sense of humor back!

:p We're glad you've had a change of heart. I like your contest idea. It should provoke some great responses, I hope.
Maybe you could post the winning entries here for all to read, ehh?

Latest posts

Back