Got a one year sentence for cultivation...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you already been convicted and sentenced or did you already plea deal in writing one year?

Well, the last time that I went to Court, June 4, my Lawyer met with the Judge, in Chambers, and the State Prosecutor, and that was the 'Deal' that was offered to me.
My Lawyer, came out, met with me in a closed room, and explained that The State wanted 3 years, and she got this down to one year.
That's the best that she could do, and suggested that I 'take it'.
So I agreed.

My Lawyer told me to 'get my affairs in order, and be prepared to 'go away' the next time we go to Court.

I go back this Friday (June 20) and that will be the Sentencing Day, then right then & there, off to Prison I go.
I have nothing in writing...so far.
There was no trial, just a few Court appearances, then the Lawyer met with the Judge & State's Attorney.

Why.....what are your thoughts???

Stonedwoodsman

Hi Group,

Well, I received a little 'somewhat good' news yesterday.

I've received a "stay of execution" for one additional week...

-THE Executioner has to sharpen the Blade of The Guillotine, so I don't go back to Court/Sentencing Day, till next Friday 27th.....:eek:

- Actually, the Judge had a death in his family...(gee, too bad it wasn't HIM). Oh I know, that's just mean.

So, I now have an additional week to organize my yard, cut, split, MOVE and then stack a mountain of Firewood, so that my wife has 2 - 3 months of Firewood, for Autumn & early Winter.

At least I have an additional week.

Thanks to all...

Stonedwoodsman. . . . . keep fighting for OUR Freedom, People! :icon_smile:

GOOD MAN, taking care of the wifey like that. :)

Considering everything you said I think you'll get a lighter sentence. Of course I am no legal begal, so take it for what it's worth.

Hoping for light sentence dude. Enjoy the extra week with your wife before it all goes down

Hoping for light sentence dude. Enjoy the extra week with your wife before it all goes down

Hello Group,
Well, D-Day is here tomorrow, and I'm off to 'Botany Bay'.
(I almost wish THEY would be sending me to Botany Bay, Australia, the original Penal Colony, as I've always wanted to go to Australia)!

I wanted to take this last chance to say Goodbye, and Best of Luck to all of my various [online] friends, and contacts that I have had the great opportunity to meet over the last year or so, here on this Great Forum.

I believe that the next chance that I'll have to communicate with anyone here, will be around December of this year.

Have a Great Summer and keep those Gardens growin' People.
-Keep Our Voice's Loud, and keep fighting for our Rights to Grow, and perhaps, someday, it will all be Legalized, as it is now in Holland and Colorado!

Stonedwoodsman.

Take care and see ya when you get out stonedwoodsman.

Good luck man, we will be thinking of you... Hope it is sooner then later we hear from you.

Absolutely terrible story. It's amazing how backwards this Country is on some thing. If I live in Amarillo and possess hash oil it's a State Felony, I can literally drive 3 hours to Colorado from there and openly buy it. Things need to change faster. Glad groups like MPP are leading the charge.

Good luck. I hope you serve as little time as possible.

I CAN HONESTLY SAY I WAS IN JAIL FOR 2 YEARS MY CHARGE THE FIRST ONE WAS DOCTOR SHOPPING ONE DAY I GOT A PHONE CALL FROM A MAN STATEING HE WAS A DETECTIVE AND THAT HE WANTED TO TALK TO ME AT THE JAIL DEPARTMENT WELL I WAS NOT COMEPLEATLY SURPRIZED BECAUSE I HAD THIS FEELING THAT PEOPLE WERE FOLLOWING ME PARONIOD,ANYWAYS I WENT DOWN TO THE STATION AND THERE WERE 2 COPS IN A ROOM WHICH I WAS LED INTO THE FIRST THING THE ONE COP DOES IS AFTER I ASKED HIM WHAT WAS THE PROBLEM HE TOSSED MY A GIANT FOLDER AND THE FIRST PAGE THERE WAS A BIG PICTURE OF ME WITH THIS BIG SMILE ON MY FACE,I'LL NEVER FORGET THAT SMIRK I HAD ON MY FACE I NEW I WAS BUSTED COLD,I NEW IT SO THEY BOOKED ME AND I GOT OUT ON BOND IN MYBE 4 HOURS AND HAD TO GO THREW ALL THE MOUNTHS OF HELL,WELL AFTER THIS I FELL APART I STARTED DRINKING AND DOING DRUGS WAY MORE THEN I WAS USED TO,SO ONE DAY I CAME HOME ALL DEPRESSED FEELING SORRY FOR MYSELF AND MADE ME A LITTLE PLAN UP UNTILL THAT POINT I WAS NEVER LOOKING AT HARD TIME SO I DECIDED TO LET THE COPS BLOW ME AWAY,I WROTE A NOTE AND BLAMMED EVERYONE BUT MYSELF AND WAITED UNTILL THE COPS ARRIVED MY WIFE GOT SCARED AND SPLIT AND MY KIDS IN MY PLAN I NEW THE COPS WOULD COME AND THEY DID AND SDUROUNDED MY HOUSE I TOOK 2 BUCHER KNIFTS AND WHEN AFTER A STAND OFF I GATHERED MY COURAGE AND OPENED THE FRONT DOOR AND CHARGED THE 2 POLICE OFFICERS THEY WERE HIDING BEHINE A NET THING AND I COULD SEE THE HOUSE WAS SUROUNDED BUT I RAN TO THEM THINKING THEY WOULD BLOW ME AWAY THAT IS WHAT I WANTED I DID NOT WANT TO HURT ANYONE OR I WOULD HAD GOTTON MY SHOTGUN.ANYWAYS THEY SHOT ME ALL RIGHT WITH A TAZAR GUN THANK GOD MY LUCKY STARS WERTE WITH ME THAT DAY I MADE THE HEADLINES.SO AFTER I WAS SHOT THEY WERE A GOOD SHOT CAUSE THEY GOT ME 2 TIMES IN THE HEART BOTH WERE STUCK IN MY BRESTBONE THEY HAD TO TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL TO HAVE THEM TAKEN OUT.SO THAT WAS WHAT HAPPENED TO ME IT TURNS OUT THE JUDGE USE TO BE MY LAWYER I PAIDED HIM WELL WHEN HE HAD MY OTHER CASE.ANYWAY I GOT MY OTHER IRISH LAWYER WHO IS MY BEST FRIEND AND HE GOT IT DROPPED DOWN FROM ATTEMPTED MURDER TO FELONIS ASSUALT,WHEN THE JUDGEMENT DAY CAME ALONG I GOT 2 YEARS THATS FOR DOCTOR SHOPPING And attempted murder THEY RAN IT CONCURENTLY THANK GODI IMEATLY WENT INTO THE COUNTY JAIL AND WAS TREATED LIKE A STAR THEY CALLED ME KILLER I'M NOT BRAGING IT WAS A VERY BAD TIME IN MY LIFE MY WIFE AN I WERE NOT GETTING ALONG MY JOB I WAs under alot of 24 7 presure I CANT EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED ALL I NEW WAS I WANTED TO GO OUT IN A BLAZE OF GLORY NOT SPEND 10 YEARS IN PRISION AND LOSE EVERY THING I WORKED MY WHOLE LIFE FOR I CANT EXPLAIN IT,GETTING BACK TO JAIL OR WHEREW I WENT I MANAGED TO GO TO A LOWER LEVAL SECURITY PRISONOR DRUG PRISON WHICH BY THE WAY WAS PRIVATELY OWED.AT FIRST IT WAS HARD NOT WITH THE INMATES CAUSE I HAVE THE GIFE OF GAB AND THE TYPE OF PERSONALITY TO MAKE PEOPLE LAUGH SO I FIT RIGHT IN PEOPLE TOOK ME UNDER THERE WINGS AND TAUGHT ME THE ROPES,I LEARNED QUICK BUT I HAVE A THING WITH CO TELLING ME WHAT TO DO SO I STAYED IN THE HOLE ALOT FOR SOME CRAZY STUFF THEY CALLED IT CONTRIBAND,I STARTED MY ROUTINE AND MADE ALOT OF GOOD FRIENDS,BUT I NEVER PLAYED THE COPS GAME ITS NOT IN MY NATURE I CANT STAND INJUSTICE AND THAT WAS ALL I SEAN WOMEN COS PATTING ME DOWN IF YOU NO WHAT I MEAN? MURDERS HIT MEN RAPIST HIT AND RUN MURDER GANGS IT WAS MADNESS BUT I PUT ALL MY EFFORT INTO BECOMING A BETTER PERSON AMND I THINK MY TIME IN PRISON SAVED MY LIFE ITS STRANGE THE LOARD WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS. WE HAD FUN THERE WE DID ALL SORTS OF STUPIT THINGS TO PASS THE TIME.MY JOB WAS TO PUSH MY FRIEND IN HIS WHEELCHAIR WHERE EVER HE HAD TO GO.I COULD GO ON AND ON AND ON IT WOULD AMAZE YOU WHAT GOES ON BEHIND BARS.BUT TO THE PERSON WHO GOT CAUGHT WITH ALL THOSE PLANTS I ADVISE YOU TO GET THE BEST LAWYER MONEY CAN BUY THAT MY FRIEND IS YOUR ONLY WAY OUT OF YOUR PREDICKAMENT,And dont be afraid about the other inmates yes there are some idiots BUT YOU WILL MEET ALOT OF PEOPLE WHO DONT DESERVE TO BE THERE AND THEY ARE JUST LIKE YOU AND I. I WILL PRAY FOR YOU MY FRIEND AND YOU SEE GOD WILL COME TO YOU SOME DAY SOON AND PUT THE IDEA OF WHAT HIS PLAN IS FOR YOU IT IS NOT YOU WHO PUT YOURSELF IN JAIL IT IS JUST A TEST FROM OUR FATHER.GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR POOR WIFE I NO IT WILL WORK OUT FOR THE BOTH OF YOU.888

He/They smelled it....he also might have got pinched and ratted.

had it happen to my partner once. Gotta fly solo and- NO SMELL NO SELL NO TELL.

Latest posts

Back