sealing hash up?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruffy

i love mj!
Reaction score
what do i do when the hash has dried enough? i have some that dried out and wont really stay together now.very crumbly. wrap in seran wrap? long term storage? thanks all

I have a small glass jar and it stays good for a long time. I open it everyday to smoke it so i guess thats like burping it lol

a li'l bit of heat should 'meld' it back together ruff. "Long term" storage,... I've never had any around 'long term' ;) but while it lasts, I keep it in a film vile or 'script bottle, heat and light being the enemy of thc.

thanks mjriver & hick. heat & light is bad! kool. im makin enough (2-3 oz) that should last me @ least a yr

:ciao: Ruffy...I asked this same question a while back..Hick doesnt save long eough as he said, And I went with the Black 35mm film case and Store in the crisper in fridge..I open every few days to take some out..I still have some maybe 6 months old or better...try takeing the dry crumbly hash place on wax paper and on a diner plate....set on top of the toaster and run a few times..the heat should soften it up me thinks...I think Ill go hit some Bubba Hash now...Hope this helps...

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Hick...Did ya ever get that washing machine Going?

Uhhhh:huh: ... I forgot some in a glass container once for over a year. It was way back in my drawer. Was an amber/translucent in color and hit really smooth and really put ya out there.

4u2sm0ke said:
Hick...Did ya ever get that washing machine Going?

no I didn't. The potential is certainly there, just needs done "right"..Maybe this falls harvest.

thanks boys sounds great. the mighty might hash i have now is preeeeemo. yummy black, emmmmm

Has anyone ever eaten hash strait from the bubble bag? The last time I made some (was the first time I have ever made any other than finger hash) I ate some strait away and found it to be exotically tasty, and I stayed seriously high all the way till the middle of the next day :eek: :stoned: After a few days of drying, it started to darken and didn't taste as good anymore.

Anyone ever eat it? Is there a proper drying time/method and/or curing time?

Im more concerned HICK dont have a washing machine.
Lol
T4

Time4Plan-B said:
Im more concerned HICK dont have a washing machine.
Lol
T4
Why?..:confused2:.. the 'crick' ain't froze yet and the o'lady thinks it's cool to get one of those fancy shmancy "fish pedicures" WHILE she's doin' the laundry. :) quite the 'multi-tasker' that girl...:rofl:

Latest posts

Back