Second firefighter arrested for growing pot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FruityBud

Reaction score
A second St. Lucie firefighter is facing two felony charges for growing marijuana.

According to the St. Lucie County Sheriff's Office, Edward Joseph Nobles II was arrested after detectives issued a search warrant at his home in Ft. Pierce Tuesday evening.

According to the arrest report, Nobles confessed to detectives that he had been "growing marijuana in his shed for the purpose of selling the pot for extra money."

Detectives recovered a grow light, four pot plants, and more than one hundred seedlings.

A 9mm handgun was also recovered from Noble's residence.

According to officials, detectives received information after Herman Gonzalez, another St. Lucie County firefighter was arrested early Tuesday for cultivating more than 80 pot plants inside of a warehouse in Stuart.

St. Lucie County officials could not confirm a connection between the two firefighters, only that information from the first firefighter's arrest from Stuart led officials to the arrest of Nobles in Ft. Pierce.

Edward Nobles is currently being held on $10,000 bond at the St. Lucie County Jail.

Herman Gonzalez is being held on $105,000 bond at the Martin County Jail.

Both face felony charges for cultivation of marijuana and marijuana possesion with intent to distribute.

hxxp://tinyurl.com/d8kw5u

Here is a person who is expected to retrieve limbs from a highway accident, patch up sucking chest wound's, RUN INTO BURNING BUILDING'S...and he STILL need's extra money?

???

I'm no Einstein here, but why in the hell would you admit to growing for distribution?

lordhighlama said:
I'm no Einstein here, but why in the hell would you admit to growing for distribution?
That's what I thought, that was pretty stupid.

Some people still believe in honor I guess...sounds like that to me anyways.

Latest posts

Back