Seedling Help!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeathPanx420

Reaction score
i have these seedlings and one of them just had this weka looking green color on the first set of leaves then it turned brown after a week there about 2 week old seedlings please leave comments on roblem and plant growth ....:watchplant: thanks pleeease ignore first picture to hgih to figure how to take it off thankssss keep smokiing

lolj.JPG

killl.JPG

I wouldn't worry too much about the discoloring, as the newer growth seems to be just fine...you aren't giving nutes yet, r u? that could be why there is some discoloration.

question... do you have drain holes in that starter cup you are using so you won't have the seedling sitting in saturated soil? - overwatering can kill a plant just as easily as underwatering....

drianage holes- i was thinking the same thing....that and i believe its ph or needing mg.

nah no nutes and yea had drainage holes in there it drains pretty well wel most of them i checked em i only had to make one cup bigger i think i mght have over watered it but wasnt to sure.. but the plant looks good for its age so far???

does look like its drowning, you've come to the right place for expert help!

Dc

Latest posts

Back