seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POTDOC

SWEET N STICKY
Reaction score
well ive been growing the same strain for years i started with skunk n1 and blueberry then i crossed the two now i wont to cross my breed back to skunk n1 to get a mostly skunk plant with blueberry traits like yeald and tast can any one tell me a seed company that will ship to the us thanks

I'll tell you what. If I were to order more seeds(I'm sure that will be the case) I would not even think about using anyone except www.seedboutique.com. I have heard soo many horror stories lately. It appaling to me how many(seedbanks) are either just very slow,maybe just not too stealth. A few have not been even recieving they're order at all!! I had a chilling experience myself in the realm of ordering online. Without mentioning any names. I ordered last time from a well known seedbank in Amsterdam. After two or three weeks and nothing ariving at my address. I began corresponing with said seedbank. Some haggleing transpired and after about a week or so, they finally reported that a re-shipment was sent out.. Yea, I thought!! Well about seventeen days later, I finally had my seeds.. Even something seemingly so uneventful can be so stressful and frustrating thus causing a person to shy away from ordering again. So, after much research and lots of reading. I placed an order with seedboutique for some Greenhouse seeds. I live on the westcoast. Seedboutique is located in England I believe.. My order was placed on 3/10. On 3/12, I recieved an email that my order had been sent in full. 3/17 and I had my seeds in hand.. It don't get any:fid: better than that!
I hope this will make you somewhat comfortable with your decision. I know where I will be ordering from this day forward... LOL

thanks man ill give them my biz thanks agine thats what im looking for speddy delivery

Latest posts

Back