seeds????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

remember888

Reaction score
I'm finding it impossible to locate clones in my area to the point I'm exhausted everytime I hear something good its a flop.... Is my best alternative to buy sexed seeds from reputable banks or keep the search for clones going cause I got the best grill in town preheated and no meat lol

More importantly get the seeds from a reputable breeder regardless of what reputable seedbank that you use. You'll come out a winner if you get the right genetics.... :joint:

I was looking into Skywalker og from reserva privada or holy grail from DNA both through attitude seeds as I was signing up for order it want real email to confirm order phone number cell number everythinng people talk highly of them are they that reputable that people give all this info also my debit card or prepaid

I remember when clones were everywhere in my stat what the hell happened ??? Lol

Attitude is reputable. Are you in a mmj state? Do you have a prescription?

seaofseeds sent me free 10 pack of hightimes winner 10 pack plus 7 other frees between 3 orders got like 50 seeds for 50$ lol e/ more like 85usd the winner are from a dutch co.

remember888 said:
No script...... No mmj state

Where were you getting clones?

I recommend that if you are growing in a non mmj state that you keep your grow very secret. Regardless of what people blame it on, most people are busted because they tell others about their grows. So, bottom line is that even if you could find clones, it would be best not to buy them.

Start with some quality seeds. Decide what kind of high you want, get some seeds and then do your own cloning from there.

I have ordered seeds on line for decades with no problems.

"...I got the best grill in town preheated and no meat..."

Are you saying that you have a great grow space set up and nothing to go in it? Tell us about it. I love looking at a well set up grow spaces...they are a thing of beauty.

gotta start somewhere. just pull the trigger and get that order in with the tude. we can help with the rest...:cool: peace. keep it green...

Latest posts

Back