sensi star

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
now got a bit of heat with 1 x 400hps and 1 x 600 hps buds starting to form properly:D

yippee:headbang:

pkj:p

man looks like you will have a nice yeild off it.... i hope you took some clones!

lookin great..cant wait to see some nice fat buds on this one...keep it up.

nah not doing the sensi star again have 2 clones but this is the last of the star for me as it takes ages to root clones.:eek:

have had this actual plant since about 2000 and cloned cloned cloned:eek:

i expect about 5-6 oz from this but due to few initial probs cold, stress etc etc if everything had gone to plan a good 8oz+ easy as this is probably the biggest star ive ever grown nearest to this was size wise was about 25% smaller and yileded 9oz dry under 1 x 400 hps and its under 1000w at present and soon be under 2 x 600w hps with brand new bulbs.:peace:

ill find a photo of star that gave me 8oz years ago:D .

onto bigger better yielders now with crit mass, power palnt and soon artic sun and soon cheese:eek:

pkj

Man those are looking really sweet. We can't wait to see you pull some fat buds off it.

now under 2 x 600w hps's so things should start to happen now:rolleyes:

thing is its really in the way of next grow of 30 unknown indicas:( soon to be rooted so just have to play it by ear and see how far this gets before its placed to the side for the new clones to get going:eek:

enjoy

pkj:p

Damn PKJ...It'd be a shame not to take that plant to full flower, she's a beauty.

hi yorker it will go to full flower just be sidelined aka to the side of main light sources.

last shot before its sidelined for next crop which is mainly artic sun:D

x about 30 give or take a few which will be unknown indicas:guitar:

enjoy.

pkj

artic sun x 29 and 1 x dutch passion power plant.

this new grow will stay in this star thread

enjoy

decided to hang one lamp vertically to lighten up side underdeveloped budsites.

:eek:

PJ that plant is just flat out killer. I mean she is tight from top to bottom and that main cola is sweet. How tall is she?

id say about 3.5ft tall and more os less the same across.

by tight do you mean internode spacing being close which is a trait of sensi star anyway.

its a bag of **** i kid you not but will provide my buddy and me with some very smooth giggly smoke.

but now all systems go for artic sun clones from thursday placed into system when i get it finished as im still sorting my own grow room out as ive decided to paint it all again....

cheers for comments tbg

pkj

ha ha ha sussed why the star is so slow budding......

mate has an electric card meter so basically for you usa dudes thats a card you put into an electric meter once you have topped up with credit similar to mobile phone cards.

so i called today at mates grow and he is sat in dark.electric gone and he has no money for meter to obtain more electric so i buy some and ask how many times has electric ran out since we have been growing this star..

NO MORE THAN 10 TIMES IN ABOUT 5 WEEKS.

jesus h christ i mean here comes seed city..

pissed off dudes.

pkj

she looks great!

i do notice youve had light intensity curl going on for a while since u added more lumens.... i would back the light(s) off of them until the leaves uncurl and look normal.....then you know u have it in the optimal rage. growth gets stunted when the lumens are to intense.

cant wait to see that monster harvested, and a full blown smoke report- i just aquired a sensi star cross and im interested on how she smokes....

GROW ON JOE! :D

hi trillionjs thanks for advice its porobably more likely the leaf curl was lack of heat along with light intensity as this has been going on for a few weeks.

truthfully more likely the fact power has gone off about 10 times during this grow.

lol

as for smoke report ill do one now.

1. bag appeal second to none best smoke outside of amsterdam according to all my mates.

2. smelliness fruity and still stinks thru 6 zip bags.

3. smoke smooth as anything lovely fruity tasty.

4. stone my legs are always the 1st to be hit lack of movement .rofl..then head and then follows the giggles and talking absolute rubbish and ability to watch the shopping channel and actually discuss the crap being sold as though its relevant to anything.its not.

all in all the best smoke about

pkj

pkj

well here goes its looking like a bag of **** this star plant:mad: due to my best buddies lack of getting off his fat lazy pot smoking arse to even check if the plant living 7ft above his head is alive or dead..:eek:

so its make or break for him now ive given him an ultimatum water/feed these new plants until i next drop by in 4 days time if they are dead forget the next groq as it aint happening *******:(

lol

pkj

Latest posts

Back