Server is too Busy At the moment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Why is it that every time I go on MP I get the Busy Server note? :eek:
Doesn't happen right away but I can't ever be logged on for a while and not see the - Please try again later - screen...
Does that happen to other members on the forum? :hubba:
Could it be my PC? :cool:
Are we really that many :shocked:

it happens to us all, get used to it.
some of the more senior members can explain why this happens but if i
m not mistaken it has to do with the large picture gallery and not liking pictures out of this website...could be wrong

leafminer said:
It only happens when you're not stoned enough. The Web site has a way of knowing. If you're typing too fast and the spelling is too good, it detects that and puts up "server busy" to encourage you to roll one up.

:rofl: Nice one Miner! That explains everything...

Just read a few other threads on the subject...
Sorry for bringing it up again :hubba:

GeoffTheMess said:
it happens to us all, get used to it.
some of the more senior members can explain why this happens but if i
m not mistaken it has to do with the large picture gallery and not liking pictures out of this website...could be wrong

I think its just the amount of traffic and not enough bandwidth.
The site's just too damn popular. :D

leafminer said:
It only happens when you're not stoned enough. The Web site has a way of knowing. If you're typing too fast and the spelling is too good, it detects that and puts up "server busy" to encourage you to roll one up.

:spit: Oh man i still chuckling as i write this lol

leafminer said:

I have been doing this, now I am to high to remember what I was going type, o r thi ndk a bou t t yeispo :bolt::bong2:

server is busy try again later... this sounds like a game of tennis between sarina williams and helena dokic

purplephazes said:
server is busy try again later... this sounds like a game of tennis between sarina williams and helena dokic

NO,,it sounds more like our Wifes when its time for Bed.:hubba:

CowboyBudsky said:
NO,,it sounds more like our Wifes when its time for Bed.:hubba:
i just showed my wife what you wrote .. i said to her.. see i am not alone...did you hear the SLAP. thanks man i'm on the couch.. :D

GeoffTheMess said:
haha
hey leaf how come i can give thanks to everyone in the forum exept you?

Oh I dunno, probly the web site knows I am not stoned enough! ;)

Well all i know is that after 15 tries ive finally gotten to post something and its most likely going to be the last post i make on this forum. I tried to update my GJ so many times that ive given up, it almost seems that it takes less time to grow a plant to harvest than it does to make a post on this site anymore. So long MP its been a nice stay so far and if this problem ever gets fixed someone PM me.

Latest posts

Back