set my people free

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wallace123

Reaction score
hi everyone this will be my first entry in my first grow journal i will try to explain everything i do and show you pictures so it may help you and also so the veterns can help me

i started with bag seed germ in a paper towel a couple days ago most of them germinated 2 days (about 5 didn't) in plain water no nutes just lowered the ph to around 5.5 and 6.0 not gonna get picky over a few points but 5.5 is best
now that they're germinated im going to place them in the cubes making sure the seed is facing up i use a penicl to make the hole alittle bigger even the smallest amount of root showing will go into the cube i took a picture to show you what i mean by small amount (if it was a dogs wienier we would call it a lil chubby) then once they're all in the cubes then i water them in the same 5.5 water i used to germ no nutes just let nature take its course now that all the works done just going to keep them dark moist and warm untill i see the oval starter leaves

PICT0019.JPG

PICT0018.JPG

PICT0017.JPG

PICT0016.JPG

PICT0015.JPG

PICT0014.JPG

here we are a couple of days since i put the germ seeds into the cubes they all sprouted rigth up so i decided it was time for a water and they were ready for the light i also covered them with some hydroclay to help keep them moist and keep more of the stem dark so more roots will grow towards the surface to obtain a larger rootball down the road so i put them under the light and put plastic houses on them here are the pics and i left one without hydro clay to see how much what the results will be growth and water evaporation wise

ya i love my dwc. looks like you got a good start. dogs wiener thing is a little creepy but i hear ya. cracked one of my germed seeds putting into rockwool, so i ended up with only one seedling and thank god it was female. good luck to ya brrrrrrooooooo. this newb will help when he can. maybe a few more lights if your going twisty bulbs...

Latest posts

Back