sex please!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Rosebud

I knew that would get you to look.
I think I HAVE BALLS!
Well, not me but Satori, do you see what I see?

DSCF0922.JPG

And the balls too:hubba: Yep Yep, I see a sperm donor sticking his little neck out in the center of the pic. According to everything I've read, when the little pod is down tight against the node then it is a "fe", if it is on a stem away from the node then it's a "he":) It's plucking time:doh: Hope the rest turn out more genderific for ya:)

Poor little fellow,. you asked For SEX, and he put it out there for ya Rose!
Now your going to Chuck him..
Better tell Mr. RoseBud to keep his in his pants..
You might Chuck him too!
LMAOROTF

Hushpuppy said:
And the balls too:hubba: Yep Yep, I see a sperm donor sticking his little neck out in the center of the pic. According to everything I've read, when the little pod is down tight against the node then it is a "fe", if it is on a stem away from the node then it's a "he":) It's plucking time:doh: Hope the rest turn out more genderific for ya:)

Not quite true. When the little "pod" has 2 white hairs sticking out from it, then it is a female. Until you see those pistils or those balls, it is anyone's guess.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Not quite true. When the little "pod" has 2 white hairs sticking out from it, then it is a female. Until you see those pistils or those balls, it is anyone's guess.

Yeah that is true..I forgot to mention that.:doh: .I was focused on the ball on the stem.

Rose Don't toss yet!! Can you take a couple more pics?? differnt spots,, that looks to be a stem and a ball BUT can we see more? is there some female parts anywhere? maybe wait a bit more sometimes they can really trick you for a day or two.

I can't tell for sure either way......I wld hang on to he/she for a bit. No need to rush.

From that pic I don't see enough to call that plant male or female but a few more days will tell you for sure.

its prob a boy but its still early, wait and see.

here is where is see the POSSIBLE boy parts.

Rose.jpg

dman1234 said:
its prob a boy but its still early, wait and see.

here is where is see the POSSIBLE boy parts.

:yeahthat:

Ya RoseBud,, Sorry that you ended up getting so many males.. dman is right though that sure looks to be a Dude!! but I would still give it a day or two and be forsure. Sorry Good luck with the rest of your grow :hubba:

Sheesh. I had car started and was almost out the door to E, WA. Good thing I read further in the thread! Chill lax girl. Plenty of time. Youll see full on ball topia before pollen starts throwing everywhere.

Thoughts have the ability to create. Think Female....Think Female. However it does look kinda IDK manly? Way to soon to tell though, listen to these guys. Wait it out worst to worse it is male, but you let it grow just long enough to not pollenate and then made some cannabutter. You still win.

My eyesight isnt what it once was and before ditching a suspected male, I wait for more than one "bump" to appear. Once a small cluster start to appear, its male for sure, while there is only 1, hairs can appear.
Thats how I do it anyway.
W

Latest posts

Back