Shamey and his virginal antics.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shamey

Reaction score
I'd just like to say a big high fi Bonny Scotland and a big thank you to those who replied to my requsts for info so quickly.
I thought it would take at least a week.
I'm new to growing properly,I think I'm doin ok though following, the 'Bible' by the letter, thanks Jorge.
Halides then sodium. I can see the bumper crop appearing before my eyes,It's fantastic. Although 4 plants are maybe 3 weeks behind as they were grown from seed.the other 4 clones were a gift.
I'll shut up now. Thanks comrades, Shamey.x:holysheep: :hubba:

You do not need to follow Jorge's rules so closely. There are so many methods and methods in between to have a "Bible" on growing. For instance a MH bulb for veg is not necessary at all. Heck you can veg with cfl's if you do it right. Once you spend a ton of time researching, spend more time, you will be happy you did when you go and buy $$$-$$$$ on supplies.

Brother, I read that whole post in my head with a Scottish accent. It was awesome! (Yes, I'm stoned-but it WAS awesome-try it!)

AG

Latest posts

Back