SHED Inc..2013

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sheds looking great 4U, as usual.
4u2sm0ke said:
....any thaughts on how I can get rid of the condisation
Not sure about the condensation,...............But I can think of a way to rid you of all that weed :bong::bong::bong::aok:..............LOL.

:ciao: cubby....come on over Harvest what ya need...

:bong:

Cool, I'll grab an umbrella and fire up the tractor :farm:

hello passion...Been busy with outdoor Harvests that some times I forget the Shed is Banging along...I am trying a perpetual harvest and thanks to pcduck I may have it down...I was hopeing to harvest 3 plants every week and am now in week 6 with 21 plants in flower...Maybe should back off and put 3 in every 2 weeks....so every plant that goes in has been giveing a dozen clones...I like that number:D...hope everyone is nice and High:D

072.JPG

073.JPG

025.JPG

035.JPG

038.JPG

041.JPG

047.JPG

048.JPG

049.JPG

050.JPG

052.JPG

Perpetual harvest, people dream it, you live it. Good Job, Great Job, you are my hero.

Just sayin'.

What is your favorite personal strain to smoke? That you grow of course.

Coming along well I see nice job keep it coming.

Thanks for stoping in everyone...

JAAM...this is very busy time as I am Harvesting outside meds..and working the Shed..

tcbud...thanks for the kind words...I would have to say that my Fav is freemans Dojo bubba barry...she smells and tastes the best....next would be Pink Lemonaid...she dont do as well inside as she does outside...This season Ill keep her growing just for next summers grow...

MARY....thanks...I have some mite issues that I am battleing but will have under control soon...

take care and be safe

004.JPG

006.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

013.JPG

014.JPG

017.JPG

019.JPG

020.JPG

021.JPG

022.JPG

Lovin it... Healthy plants.

Speaking about sheds...A while ago me and a buddy almost started a business called Pimp My Shed. We were going to renovate people's sheds, drywall, carpet and all that. But this, this is a way better to use a shed!

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
Lovin it... Healthy plants.

Speaking about sheds...A while ago me and a buddy almost started a business called Pimp My Shed. We were going to renovate people's sheds, drywall, carpet and all that. But this, this is a way better to use a shed!

oh yeah...let me inlite you....the reason I chose to grow in this SHED is due to me kids...really....ya see..they momma left us when they was tiny...wanted to grow in me house but as I said...(kids tiny..)...now we on the break of them moving on they way ..eh...give them wigs I say.......

wheres ozzy????

2muchtype

:bong:

:aok:

How you like the perpetual so far?

Where is the intake for your lights located? Cold air striking a hot surface will cause condensation.

:ciao: Duck....so far I like it ....I draw air from outside and yes it does condisate..I have the fan on a speed controller to help...temps are spot on though :aok:

Maybe put a p-trap configuration on your duct work will help also.

well we have Harvested our first round...I was placeing 3 plants in every Monday but have pulled back to every 2 weeks now as My flower room was Packed:D...Im stoked for this years grow and cant wait to se what these new strains do...have a great week everyone

take care and be safe

007.JPG

008.JPG

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

010.JPG

011.JPG

012.JPG

013.JPG

014.JPG

029.JPG

best looking thing in the Shed huh brimck?:hubba:

:48:

As always 4u, in awe. I seriously don't know how you do it. Looks fantastic! Cant wait to get an "indoor" shed set up myself ;)

HAPPY HARVEST MY FRIEND!

hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P91YwFKXXos

sorry for the messy Shed ...its clean now and will have more up coming

:48:

Latest posts

Back