SHED Inc..2013

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ston-loc said:
As always 4u, in awe. I seriously don't know how you do it. Looks fantastic! Cant wait to get an "indoor" shed set up myself ;)

HAPPY HARVEST MY FRIEND!

thanks for stopping by my friend. Im so glad the outdoors is finished...now I can foccus the Shed ..which is looking good...my photo skills bite I know..but hey..you know:stoned:..

Hello and Happy growing passion...sure wish I had better photography skills..:rolleyes: ...Harvested a few more plants the other day and will harvest a few more this weekend. Im still working on dialing in this new soil but am excited about it. Ive got a few seed tests Im running this year and will share them as soon as they hit week 4-5:p ...Temps here been in mid 50s. hope everyone is nice and High

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

010.JPG

012.JPG

018.JPG

029.JPG

Hi 4U, it is looking cozy in the shed. Everything looks happy.

Does Kandy bark at the Eagle you have there?

I always like seeing what your doing, so thanks.

That's not a shed.............it's a Bud Barn :farm: :farm: :farm:

thanks everyone for stopping by....I took more clones today as well as transplanted a few to larger homes...placed 3 more pineapple express into flower...soaking some Pink mama v1 beans...and smoking my :bong1:...this perpetual grow is Bomb:D

028.JPG

043.JPG

046.JPG

047.JPG

050.JPG

051.JPG

052.JPG

057.JPG

064.JPG

065.JPG

this perpetual grow is Bomb

I sure enjoy it:)

Hows that Pineapple Express? Sorry if I missed this but whose is it? One of your own or a dispensary?

Looking nice and green and full, like always,except for the sulphur burn pics, but you sure have bounced back:)

Have a great Holiday:48:

My goodness you have a lot of wonderfulness going on in there. Keep up your good work 4U.

hello 4u, how you been buddy? Boy that perpetual grow is lots of work, but your making it look easy!

gots more energy then I do, as always awesome job 4U:clap:

thanks for stopping in friends...we still chuggin along...seems everything is rooting and have to give clones away...which isnt a Bad thing...germinating some Tester genetics( Golden white Grapefruit) for another site...will be force flowering a few more strains this month...oh..and yes Harvesting every two weeks:icon_smile:

096.JPG

099.JPG

100.JPG

101.JPG

102.JPG

041.JPG

042.JPG

058.JPG

:( Where is the picture of your dog?
Was she busy when you took pics?

Looking real nice 4u:)

The sheds looking great as usual! Keep it up!

Girl in 1st pic is Flowered already.:hubba:

another week down...almost ready for christmas...

take care and be safe

014.JPG

015.JPG

026.JPG

030.JPG

Do you heat your shed in the winter, 4U2? Or just really well insulated?

drfting07 said:
Do you heat your shed in the winter, 4U2? Or just really well insulated?

its insulated well...when I first built it I installed a cadet heater cause I was running lights 18/6....last year I started running the Shed lights 24/0..and seems to work great..we dont have real cold temps here untill Febuary...at what time I can still add heat if needed...but for now the lights heat the shed...thanks for stopping by my friend

:48:

Latest posts

Back