Shnazzleberry #2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maineharvest

Reaction score
I chopped down one out of four last night. This plant was my favorite of all the Shnazzles. It is the only one that is very Blueberry dominant. The other three all have a new-tar type smell and yeilded less. Trimming this bud sucked!! My fingers felt like they got superglued together, for real. I was knocking things over and spilling drinks all night because my hands stuck to everything. My guess is atleast three ounces dry but hopefully four. It got topped right before I put her into flower, so it had two main colas touching each other, and it got moldy in the middle. The best part of the plant got mold on it but it was only a tiny bit. Ill have a smoke report when its dry.

002.JPG

003.JPG

that looks yummier than the eggs toast and bacon i had this morning mmmm nice job maine

Thanks LG. I wish I had a better camera so you could see it how I see it. Those pics dont do it any justice at all.

Lookin good... Lookin good... Deft let us know how she smokes... U got pics of the other 3?

very nice!!!
<wipes up drool...>
:smoke1:

I think I will cut the other three down in the next few days so ill have some pics then.

Latest posts

Back